Conversation Between Axe Murderer and DUNCANownsKOBE

23 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. BUMP is unbanned

Goran however got banned for calling Horse the bean word
  2. did you get Vet's PM
  3. How do you know I'm a Republican? Are you psychic? If so, can you tell me tonight's winning lottery numbers for the Texas Lottery? How many Republicans think it's highly possible that Bush may have been involved in the 9/11 attacks? How many Republicans think that Bush destroyed the economy? I don't have an allegiance to the Republican Party or the Democratic Party.
  4. Charge it to tha game!

5. Look faggot We pay our taxes, what's the problem? this is nothing more than a soccer game. The only people that think otherwise are US fans who get butthurt that they can't get more fans to support soccer. why don't you guys ever go after Americans who's favorite team is Brasil, or Argentina? It's always Mexicans you faggots go after when theres anglo americans out there how don't root for team USA either. How about the US fan group Sam's army with who go to games chanting "Mow My Lawn" you expect us to support that shit? gtfo. You guys don't realize that you're only further alienating yourselves with shit like that. How many times was Spick thrown around in this very thread?
    Lowly Mexico beating Big Bad USA? Mexico has Pummled USA 35 times now while US has only done it what 15 times? So maybe you have it the other way around.
  6. I agree tbh.
  7. tbh i think we should just outright troll that soccer thread

lots of potential and we've only scratched the surface imho
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 23
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast