Conversation Between ATRAIN and dbreiden83080

25 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Get your ass back here BOY!!!
  2. Nope I could have gone to the one when Sera beat GSP
  3. Have you gone to one before? The Prudential Center was big and the layout was good for an MMA event..
  4. Nice man, I need to hit up an event sometime soon.
  5. Yeah it was. Cool to see it live. When they do the intros on the big screen it is loud as all hell. You're better off being elevated a bit because down too low and the cage and camera guys are blocking your view.. Walking through the arena i spotted Mike Brown from the WEC..
  6. Nice, was this your first event?
  7. Oh i know you were gonna make me do it.. LOL.. Event was good.. Seats were decent i was in the 150 section. During the GSP fight there were about 20 drunk Canadians fighting with 10 drunk Brits in the deck below me. They got beat up by security and dragged out of there. It was pretty damn funny..
  8. LMAO well im a man of my word but im not going to convince you to change your mind hahahah. I owe you one. Just so you know I was gonna make you do yours hahahahaha. How was the live event?
  9. Nah i'll be nice and let you off the hook. I was never gonna hold you to it..

You owe me one..
  10. I didnt even see the fight but I read the results later that night!!! 5th round man?? I was hoping you would forget. So whats it supposed to say?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 25
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast