Conversation Between BUMP and monosylab1k

30 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Hi.

Is this the paint? I'm judging that it is due to the high frequency of dark skinned males with black eyes and bruises.
  2. Greetings,

It appears that there are some niggas that need to be bullied. Please meet me in the paint and we can take care of this matter.

Regards,
    mono
  3. Say That To My Face Fucker Not Online And See What Happens
  4. i've got this problem......cops don't like me i saaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddd
  5. Gratz on 20k posts.
  6. & you'd have all the answers right? Because you're so fucking mighty here on ST, that you have so much pull, that you know for certain that Neal raped a bitch. Damn, I'm amazed at your piece of shit mentality. You're not offending ME because you THINK Gary Neal raped a bitch, so get off my rod faggot.
  7. holy fuck

"And I still wouldn't trade Jefferson for Carmelo. It's called Chemistry and Carmelo destroys it. You continue to prove my point. How long did you have to search through my posts "
  8. Brah, one thing I noticed about Brady in that game vs NY was that he looked like 2009 Brady, by which I mean he didn't care, or have that fire. He seemed to have it the entire year this year. I wonder why, though.
  9. lol homo 'mav krew' man on man grappling mma love.

I bet you fagos get together on the weekends for women's style self-defense classes too. Practice protecting each others crying vaginas.

lol homo 'mav krew' man on man grappling mma love.

I bet you fagos get together on the weekends for women's style self-defense classes too. Practice protecting each others crying vaginas.

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 30
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast