Conversation Between Isitjustme? and Fpoonsie

13 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Just finished det series. Wendell was awesome, his riding that huge monster baby thing and then ejaculating on its back was fantastic. His voice was great, it reminded me a little of Butters Stotch tbh He was definitely the best character on that show. I would still rank Archer as a little better to me overall and Sterling Archer as my favorite character of those two shows but they're both stupendous.

"Hey look its rival documentary filmmaker Michael Moore!...look over there...put the camera over there for a second...BAM! BAM!"

2. Yes, and it only gets better...aside from the Scion episode. That was just weird.

It really takes off in Ssn 2 with Wendell. Can't believe it got canceled.
  3. I started watching that Frisky Dingo. The first episode is pretty fucked up. When that villain started using the torso as a mannequin I nearly died.
  4. Ha! Yeah, it takes a certain level of beyond-fucked genius to use cancer as an episode's punchline...and fucking NAIL it.

"Do I look like I need bald guy cream? Mikey, I can barely get a comb through this. It's so thick, my barber charges me double. I love my hair."
  5. Just saw det one where he's getting bad chemo and goes on a rampage. Mind blowingly awesome

"cock flavored spit, let me see..."cock flavored spit"... "**BOOM!!**"

"Its a rampage Lana!"

"Oh, you just missed him. Shame, too, cause he just loves the E Street Band."
    "Did he just rag on my scarf?"

"Cry havoc and let slip the hogs of war.
    Lana: Dogs of war.
    Archer: Whatever farm animal of war, Lana. Shut up."
  6. I'll have to check that Frisky Dingo one out. I'm not even through the first season of Archer yet, but in the month or so since I started every time I see a larger woman lately I keep flashing back to the opening of the training day episode when Archer is drunkenly hitting on a big broad (who turns out to be an IRA terrorist in drag) by saying "you have a certain thickness about you that I find very appealing."

I also like the "Oh wait, I have something for this..." line he uses when he's about to wisecrack. I've used/plagiarized that one IRL.
  7. Yeah, I'm a big fan a' Archer. BIGGER fan of Frisky Dingo's short run on Adult Swim.

And, it's kinda weird, but I don't wanna see what H. John looks like, so I refuse to click that link . In my mind, he's Archer, Bob (from Bob's Burgers) and the coach from Home Movies. He's simply a funny cartoon. He's not real.
  8. Are you an Archer fan scro? I'm just getting into it/getting caught up but I'm enthralled.

Weird that this guy is the voice of Arch: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...e_Skidmore.jpg

Not how I pictured him at all.
  9. Cool. Thanks.

I'm hoping at least ONE of these links might actually work on my phone.
  10. p2p4u.net is the best man. Once the game starts above the video screen they have like 6 links so if one goes down you can go to another.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast