Conversation Between Bruno and EricD

6 Visitor Messages

1. Well, Spurs have a good shot at wining the west. OKC is playing well but Spurs match up well with them. Lakers with the Gasol/Bynum frontcourt is a serious threat too.

However, I don't see Spurs winning it all. Even if records don't reflect it, Miami is the best team in the NBA and is the clear favorite to win it all.
  2. Hey Bruno, Any chance Spurs finally break that rock this year? What are the odds in your opinion? Can Spurs get stops when it matters?
  3. Kings won't keep both Hickson and Thompson past this season when they will hit free agency. It certainly looks like Hickson will be the one they will let go. A Blair+Anderson for Hickson would be quite a leap of faith for Spurs. They will need that Hickson, who has been bad this year, play a similar role to Blair for them. However, I will do it because I find Blair atrocious.

A better trade would be Hickson for Anderson+Joseph but I fear that Kings don't do it because Joseph has shown basically nothing good.
  4. Thanks for the feedback bro! I was thinking the other day, what about Hickson or jason Thompson? Any chance at these guys? And would you give up Blair/Anderson for either? Thanks in advance bro!
  5. I don't see Bucks giving up on him despite his health troubles. Saying that, Spurs can still try to get him by offering cap space, picks and prospects to Milwaukee.
  6. Bruno, big fan of yours bud! Any chance for Bogut this summer?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6