Conversation Between midnightpulp and baseline bum

6 Visitor Messages

1. LOL the way you're watching the Dodgers is the way I'm watching this election. Just always expecting the choke after having seen this movie so many times.
  2. I'm using my May vote for a couple of weeks ban on Giuseppe since he keeps weaselling out of the punishment. Need four more.
  3. I'll vote yes if the escrow provision is out.
  4. Good point. How about I remove the escrow clause entirely? It's not necessarily a vital part of the bill's effectiveness. Without it, it's simply up to the welcher to prove his case, which should be easy for them to do by posting a paypal screenshot of the money being paid to the owed person's account.
  5. Right now I'm still voting no. If you can get Kori to ok the whole escrow thing I'm willing to flip my vote, but it honestly sounds like a minefield for her and LJ.
  6. Hey, buddy. Check out the revised anti-welching bill. You should be happy to find that the retroactive clause has been removed and that punishment will be suitably harsh for potential offenders, coming in the form of an indefinite pinking.

We need one more vote!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6