Conversation Between resistanze and DUNCANownsKOBE

45 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. You can repost 3 year old posts of mine all day. Won't change a thing. I have a cold heart that has been hardened by life so having pecker posters on a silly message board talk shit about me has really no effect on me.
  2. TSA claiming the feds shut his account down because he exposed them for trampling on Bundy's rights
  3. Holy Shit. The retarded neocons here feel pot committed, so they're finding any way to rationalize Bundy comments.

angryneodrone: It's the context! 'Negro' meant 'brother' and 'picking cotton' means 'work'!
  4. http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...231354&page=15

This is becoming an all time classic. I'm not going to kill the suspense and include Wild Cobra's posts about slavery in this thread, but you need to read ASAP
  5. I don't consider myself as a liberal, conservative, libertarian, or any other thing. I guess I would think of myself as an apathetic independent. Iron my red shirt? I might wash the shirt I wear to Target maybe once a week. It's dirty as hell and has a lot of stains on it. Do you think I give that much of a shit of my appearance at Target? I usually wake up 30 minutes before I go to work. I don't even shower before going there. I usually do the Middle Ages bathing which is deodorant and splashing some water on my face and head. I am just there to get low amounts of money.
  6. Bad luck Jacob

Holy shit, that's comedy gold. Wishes something bad happens to someone's car but says he has no resprect for people that shit on the less fortunate. Target-related psychosis, tbh. Should've worked @ Wal-Mart.
  7. Here are 5 posts of comedy gold in the abortion thread from Target's Employee of the Month:
  8. What if the human that has a loaded revolver and shoots a living baby that survived an abortion is not the mother or doctor? Let's say that the shooter is some crazy person that escaped from the hospital's mental ward and shoots the new born baby that survived an abortion. Is that murder? Another example for you abortion lovers, is it murder if a sniper shoots a woman in the stomach but the woman survives? The catch is that she was 3 months pregnant but her unborn baby or piece of shit(that's what abortion lovers consider unborn babies) died/ceased to exist. Should that sniper be charged with just attempted murder or both attempted murder and murder?
  9. I still believe that if a mother got a loaded gun in a hospital and shot her alive baby that survived an abortion that there would be some type of crime committed. A liberal judge might let her get away with literally killing her baby but what about shooting a loaded weapon in a hospital? I'm pretty sure that would be an illegal discharge of a firearm. And again, what's the difference between a mom telling a doctor to kill her aborted baby that survived an abortion than a sniper shooting a pregnant woman and killing that woman's unborn baby? Picking and choosing when it's murder. Not surprising though because that's how liberals roll when it comes to baby killing.
  10. DOK, keep the shit coming on. I hope you go broke and become homeless you piece of shit ass fuck.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 45
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast