Conversation Between mrsmaalox and I. Hustle

18 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Okay, but keep the nudes to yourself!!
  2. I hope you don't mind that I put some of your bewb shots in my photo album.
  3. It was awesome. I didn't want to come back. We didn't even hit Ghiradelli (sorry lol). We just had a great experience. Everything fell into place.
  4. Well? How was the SF vacay?
  5. Yeah her hair is still big and curly. She loves taking pictures and thinking we are putting makeup on her
  6. Well she IS beautiful---still has all that big curly hair right? Hey as long as she has fun doing that kind of stuff, then why the heck not?
  7. Took my big girl to audition for a model and acting agency and she got accepted. It didn't cost much and they get paid when they find her work. They told me my big girl was gorgeous. After they got my money of course.
  8. Nah, no more kids for us. I am worn out as it is. My two year old is a tornado and the nine month old is already trying to walk.
  9. Hey, been seeing you slumming around this place lately, what's up? Still got your wife churning out kid after kid after kid?! Give that poor woman a break!!
  10. She's a whopping 6 pounds 9 ounces and 20 inches long. She is very light complected and has light brown hair. WTF?! She has my chin though so I think she is still mine.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 18
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast