Conversation Between mrsmaalox and baseline bum

6 Visitor Messages

1. Yes I've noticed quite a bit of trolling on twitter, I'm sure you'd have some good fun lol But I can't understand why so many people follow people they hate just to start fights with them?? But no I haven't been to any of his places, never been to Chicago really. I have laid over at the airport MANY times and he has a place there now, so maybe next time!
  2. I couldn't do twitter; I'd just troll JR Smith every day if I had an account. So have you ever been to his restaurants in Chicago? I can't think of any reason I'd ever visit that city, but if I do I'll def hit both of them up.
  3. I just started twitter a few weeks ago, today I got my 1st direct message------from @RickBayless!! Big thrill
  4. I don't like chile rellenos at all, with any kind of chiles. I mostly like poblanos in creamy soups, like potato or corn chowder. Bayless has a recipe for pinto beans with some delicious little dumplings that calls for chipotle----I like chipotle in small doses and the recipe was delicious---but the next time I made it I used the poblanos and it was much, much better.
  5. Was gonna make some pozole this weekend, so no real use for fresh poblanos right now. I use anchos in everything but I think the only time I ever cook with fresh poblanos is chile relleno or borracho beans (don't really like poblano in salsa). What do you like to make that really brings out the flavor of fresh poblano? (I like it way better than jalapeno in borracho beans, for instance).
  6. Hey, you feel like doing some cooking? They have some HUGE poblanos at HEB right now. Dark green, almost black, the aroma hit me as soon as I walked in the door. 98 cents/pound
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6