Conversation Between Cry Havoc and midnightpulp

15 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Just picked up BF4 for PC.
  2. Thanks!

Getting BF4?
  3. You are doing fucking WORK downstairs lately.
  4. I gots dat Battlefield 3. Since we never got around to playing Bad Company 2, we'll have to get some games in on this. What's your Origin ID?
  5. Just sent you an invite on Steam.
  6. Yeah, figure I would need 2 570s to run anything at those resolutions. Oh, what's your Steam ID? Maybe we can get on some Bad Company 2 one of these days (be warned, I absolutely suck thus far at the PC version. Still getting used to KB/M).
  7. I have. They're impressive. They do require quite a bit of power though, especially for Dx11 games.
  8. I like big displays, since I don't game on a desk and sit a few feet back (I use a small table for the keyboard and mouse). The PC is part of my game room/entertainment center along with my other consoles. Have you seen a 2560X1440 monitor in action?
  9. Well man, I just bought a new primary monitor. Instead of going for size, I went for performance.

http://www.amazon.com/ASUS-VG236HE-2...4897509&sr=1-2

120hz means the refresh rate is twice as fast. Plus it does 3D (you can buy it with a 3D kit as well).

Sound good, or do you still want a massive display?
  10. I'm now bitten by the PC bug, and even though I have a capable system and monitor (an HDTV actually), I'm looking for that next "killer app" to add. Part of the hobby and addiction, I guess...lol. So I wanted to ask your opinion on high res monitors like the Dell Ultrasharps and such. I'm super curious to see what a game would look running at 2560X1440. Have you ever seen a game in action at those resolutions? If so, would it be worth it to dump 700-800 (in addition to adding another video card. Don't think my single card can push those resolutions) on one of those monitors? Is the difference really that significant compared to 1900X1200 or 1080p to justify the price tag?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast