Conversation Between whottt and MannyIsGod

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I wish you were still around, Whottt
  2. Wthe the fuck is going on here
  3. Thanks Manny, but unfortunately the people that got trolled the worst were all pro-SpursTalk Didn't exactly go the way I had hoped.

Congrats on OU, it's definitely a good U to get an undergrad from, and I look forward to seeing you on the news some day. Hopefully you can actually make it snow in Texas for once.
  4. Good job trolling the forum.

Yeah, I'm in school too right now. I'm looking at places to transfer to in order to finish my undergrad in meteorology. Waiting to hear back from a few schools right now but already got accepted into OU's school of meteorology and I'm just hoping Jess can score a job there.

Sorry it took me so long to respond man.
  5. I'm taking art and architecture of the Olmecs(and it goes into a lot of Mesoamerica) and the origins of reliion course. These are both things I have studied already but they weren't this organized and specialized when I was in school in the early 90's years. I am also taking Spanish because I have forgotten the French I took and it's kind of stupid for your field of study to be mesoamerica and your language to be French

I'm trying to get my GPA(my GPA is a crap 2.7) up so I can get into grad school and then I'm going to try to get a Masters.

Are you in school now?

My ex-wife lives in upper Michigan..got her Masters in forrestry from Northern Michigan.
  6. Good shit man - what are you taking?
  7. Yes I'm taking a couple of classes at Texas State
  8. Whottt are you back in school?
  9. Fuck that man - too much work.
  10. Manny, are you going to customize your page?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast