Conversation Between Fpoonsie and baseline bum

7 Visitor Messages

1. Fuck Carmella. When she started blackmailing Tony about Adriana to get her spec house (that she cut every corner on) done I really started to hate her. I was hoping the series would end with her owning nothing so she could be in Angie's situation of being broke as shit and working at the supermarket. Oh well, at least AJ is on that Jackie Jr life trajectory; he would have been better off had his dad left him in that pool.
  2. Fuck me, you're prolly right. I didn't hate Carm too much (and I loved Med), but the idea that that faggot AJ and Tony's sister-**** made it the ENTIRE series is sickening.

Why Ton' didn't let AJ drown in that pool is fucking beyond me.
  3. Man, I love that scene when Patsy is acting all pissy in Tony's living room midway through the episode. Can't believe I never figured out it was him when I watched that episode before. I wonder if he was in on it with Leotardo and New York (would explain the running when Sil got shot) or if it was just an opportunistic move with the family in complete disarray. I tend to think the latter since New York seemed loyal to Phil until he committed to taking Tony out.

Damn, I think Meadow got taken out too though, since she's in the escape path for Members Only guy, just like the Ukranian daughter when the Phil look-alike got killed. So Tony got his just due with the good daughter gone, and only the c*nty wife and shitty son left.
  4. That stream of sensible, logical consciousness just ruined my day. Of COURSE it was Pasty. He's obviously got a mean streak -- you see glimpses of it now and then -- and he's got a long-standing grudge...yet, and possibly what worked best in his interest, as you said, he was the biggest pussy (w/ all respect Bonpensiero) in the Soprano crew, and, thus, no one would see it coming.

What's maddening is, even w/ the Member's Only guy being so unmistakably ominous-looking/sketchy, so many people I talk to STILL insist Tony made it. I've even gone through the almost fool-proof door bell theory, and...nothin.
  5. Plus Patsy has another motive to kill him since Tony is likely to flip.
  6. So I was watching the last episode of Sopranos earlier today, and it's Patsy who has him killed, right? Everyone loyal to Tony (Sil, Chris, Bobby) is gone and Paulie doesn't want to fight for the top spot after not wanting to lead the Cifaretto crew. And he sure as hell isn't loyal to Tony given how he was trying to get in Carmine's crew and the look on his face when Tony survived the shooting. So now Patsy can make an easy move against Tony to claim the top spot while getting revenge for his brother and for Junior, and he knows exactly where Tony is that night since his boy is engaged to Meadow. LOL the most pussy member of the Soprano crew being the one who makes the successful move against Tony.
  7. Have a drink

I don't want a fucking drink!

Have one anyway

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7