Conversation Between Monostradamus and lefty

9 Visitor Messages

1. Sup homey, who is that in your sig tbh?
  2. Just to make it official, you are hereby exiled from The Democratic People's Republic of Monostradamus, formerly known as The Lefty Crew.
  3. Fuck CubanSucks.

listen, I know giving up all this powah is tough, but it's for the best. You're still the face of the franchise, imho. Just let me be the GM.
  4. Downgrading CubanSucks is just a tool for RK to create a failed smear campaign. Trust me, keeping that ass clown as a FF would be worse than demoting him to Jizz Mopper.
  5. tbh I disagree. We're getting the big names out there and we're about to take over.
  6. I don't know

I just copied/pasted it

Hey, wake the fuck up, TLC is not looking good right now
  7. tbh why does that gif in your sig say "Josh" when he's buttfucking Demarcus Cousins?
  8. You got it

Only 1 condition: you should troll and destroy anyone who is gonna disrespect Lefty

Don't disappoint me.......
  9. I'm looking to resign as CEO of Mav Krew Inc and possibly joining forces with the Lefty Crew. I believe my trolling resume speaks for itself, MK has reigned supreme during my time as their leader. I will accept nothing less than absolute power within the crew, but I guarantee results. So shoot me your best offer, I'm looking for a 9-12 month contract plus benefits.

Regards,

Mono
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9