Conversation Between J.T. and symple19

9 Visitor Messages

1. Oh, and that Manning piece you wrote was amazing. Saw your post on DD's homepage...Maybe you should throw it up on Bleacher report???
  2. I would be down with that. Still like the Giants pitching up against anyone out there. I've also always liked the Rangers. If the Giants were to lose to them, it would make it slightly less heartbreaking.
  3. Maybe the Rangers will get a shot at revenge against Tim "Dazed and Confused" Lincecum and the Giants this year?
  4. Thanks brother. It's good to be back. I basically replaced Spurstalk with a Call of Duty addiction but I still love me some football. The Peyton situation was hard at first but I really like the way the Colts are trying to build a complete team and not pin all their hopes on one guy. Luck has really impressed me from the moment he was drafted though, he's def the real deal.
  5. JT.... Its great to have you back. Luck FTW. Colts are gonna be there for a long, long time. Hit me up
  6. when you comin' back, son?
  7. yeah i think im going to watch a few more rangers games next year. whottt was a really big fan and he was my friend so i think i'll keep tabs on them in honor of him. baseball has always been more fun to play than watch for me though and even if i played fantasy baseball i dont think i'd keep tabs on it the way i do football. shit i dont even really care for the nba until football season is over. but here's a comparison pic of mitch and lincecum. mind blowing tbh.

8. lol Mitch. Never made that connection. Lincecum is pure west coast bro material, as evidenced by his pot bust over the summer. Dude was rocking a bow-tie before game 5. Giants were easy to like this year, as were the Rangers. Everyone keeps saying the Rangers will go back to sucking next year but I don't see it. They've got good young arms and bats, and with some careful spending (Lee) should be right back in it next year, imho
  9. congrats on the giants winnin the ws brah. im not really into baseball but i was goin for texas because i live here. at least they beat the mother fucking yankees. but i do think its pretty cool that yalls pitcher that looks like the kid from dazed and confused got a ring, at least we now know mitch grew up to do great things.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9