Conversation Between alamo50 and Silver&Black

16 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Word.
  2. Well now it's the Celtics. I think this one is offical too. Think about this. Shaq is not the ultimate ring chaser.

ORL -> LA -> MIA -> PHX -> CLE -> BOS

Makes you feel good for guys like Timmy who stay in the same place for 15 years...
  3. Don't think so.
  4. Guess the new news is Shaq to Europe??? Can't say I seen this one coming...
  5. I'd welcome Shaq with open arms so he'll finaly speak out on his respect for The Admiral. But I don't think it's gonna happen.
  6. What's the deal with this Shaq to SA news/rumor??? Any truth to this???
  7. There ain't a person alive with more class than Mr. Robinson. I got that card too!
  8. BTW...name 1 guy in the NBA who has more class than the Admiral. Think about it...it's gonna be tough to do.
  9. Man that is AWESOME!!!! I became a Spurs fan during Robinson's rookie year. (I'm only 28 years old...don't quite remember the ICEMAN) I think I was 10-11 years old. My first pack of basketball cards I ever bought (mom bought) I got the Admiral's Hoops rookie card. The one with him holding up the 50 jersey. I was so HAPPY!!! I had no idea who david robinson was...just knew it was the most expensive card in the set. Been an Admiral fan ever since...still got the card too.
  10. The more fans the merrier! I don't know your buddy, but as he's an Admiral fan I know he is a good guy. Can't say that about the CP3 and BlowMe fans out there! Yep, that's The Admiral and me.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast