Conversation Between Ghazi and Monostradamus

2 Visitor Messages

1. Ghazi, I want to offer you a position within The Lefty Crew. Please consider this offer. We want to give you a competitive salary, make you Chief Financial Officer, and create a web series based on your epic 2011 season.

Why pick The Lefty Crew? Well consider one thing - the new heads of the former "Mav Krew" have removed the "Mav" part and simply renamed it "Regulation Krew". I don't know about you, but that crew was formed by mavs fans and ruled by mavs fans, and now they want to get all PC and remove "Mav" from their name. Will you stand for that shit? I certainly hope not. It's beneath you, Ghazi. The Lefty Crew is not ashamed of it's past, we're embracing the future, and we're ready to have you join our ranks and laugh at anyone who was wrong bout dem Mavs
  2. tbh it sounds farfetched, but seriously, Aggie Hoopsfan sent me a PM requesting that all Mavs fans post pictures of Jason Terry celebrating the championship on his user page. I think it's important we all honor his request.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2