Conversation Between J.T. and DeadlyDynasty

3 Visitor Messages

1. Send it away, tbh...it's gold. The revised version is much more ESPN-reader friendly too. It may be a tough sell to send the whole thing, though...so try a link and the excerpt I was talking about. Maybe a different one, but imo that was the funniest part.
  2. It'd be a dream come true if I could have that published at Grantland. The SpursTalk version of that piece I pulled out of my ass and wrote in like 20 minutes. The StampedeBlue one as it is now has like 3 hours worth of editing done to it. The only thing is, I've been a Simmons fan forever despite his Patriots fanhood, and I've written his mailbag a million times. Never had one of my comments or questions published. So I know this is good work but I'm hesitant to submit it to Simmons again. Let me poke around Grantland and see if they have some kind of fan submission thing, before I always just emailed Simmons and never got so much as an auto response.
  3. J.T., you honestly need to send an excerpt of that article to Bill Simmons's mailbag. The paragraph leading up to the Dagobah vid (as well as the vid) should be included. I'd say the odds would be pretty good he would use it/give you credit.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3