Conversation Between Thread and monosylab1k

23 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Cubby, this could be the end. If the Spurs win tonight, i lose my ELE and i get the death penalty. It's been a pleasure.
  2. This is you at your most chickenshit. You know the Spurs won't ring so you're staying silent until its safe. As much as I'd like to say it's not like you to be such a chickenshit pussy, this has always been you.

BTW when the Spurs make the Finals I will be forced via ELE to leave forever, so goodbye Cubby.
  3. Why do you pussy out and quit posting? It's a pussy move tbh
  4. Your boy is a Sodomite.
  5. I appreciate the kind words. I'm my own worst critic, I can't bear to listen to any old mono shows, i cringe the entire time and hate how i sound and interact. But obviously I do enjoy doing the show or i wouldn't do it. You and the other callers really are what make the show enjoyable, getting people outside of the usual ST dynamic is fun.
  6. Hey, Mono, I listened to the show again. It was a good show all things considered. Even though we only had a 1/2 hour you didn't show that the way you conducted the show. Your introduction was superb with the music and then you interrupting it. That was professional with a layer of humor. You have good voice for it, a calming effect with good clarity of intent. You make it look easy, which I know it isn't. I look forward to future shows. Thank you, Mono.
  7. Cubby are you ready to roll some fuckin barrels tonight?
  8. The Lakers are getting their balloon knot pounded every night, and you avoid the NBA Forum like it's the plague. That's completely and unequivocally chickenshit, and you know it.

You can dish it out, but you can't take it. That's bullshit. You're bullshit.
  9. Before you die will you post a deathbed confessional here for us?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 23
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast