Conversation Between monosylab1k and DUNCANownsKOBE

41 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Definitely re: the game in _Allas next year.

Idk if I'm gonna get tickets since I have a lot of shit at work but I'm considering it, but it would make sense to since the game is in Arizona this year.
  2. Last chance I ever get to see them in the Super Bowl i meant I don't have AIDS or nothin. We'll definitely have to get to the game in Dallas next season.
  3. If the Pats make it to the SB are you considering getting tickets? I'm considering it bh, it may be the last chance I ever get to see them. But real talk, they'll choke before then.
  4. was gonna ax you the same thing.
  5. Sup tbh where we watching the Pats win the SB at?
  6. Sup tbh imo fwiw
  7. The amount of racism and homophobia in this thread is disturbing. I also dislike the OKC Thunder, but you uneducated idiots going on about 'monkeyball' 'westchimp' showing pictures of black players next to monkeys, etc. are pathetic and completely outside of the values and norms represented by the Spurs organization. You are also stupid, poorly educated, baffoons, with middling lives and limited potential to amount to much of anything in life.

Fuck all of you.
  8. TSA claiming the feds shut his account down for digging too deep into the Bundy Ranch
  9. TSA's comment "If you replace the word 'cotton' with the word 'work' it's really not that racist!"
  10. "as slaves, the blacks had a better family unit than today." - Wild Cobra

i gotta get into the political forum more often. holy shit the retarded stuff people say in there.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 41
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast