Conversation Between mavsfan1000 and spursfan1000

38 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Not taking anything away from the thunder they are a great team, but last nights game was ours and it was taken away from the refs . That was beyond ridiculous! Tim Duncan rarely complains about ref on media, excited to see thunder smash the heat though!
  2. The Thunder have been amazing this year. Only 3 losses in the playoffs against really good teams.
  3. Tbh i knew it would be a series, not like we were going to sweep or anything. My jinxing must have worked with mavs last 8/9 years
  4. My jinx effect always works. Should be an interesting end to the series. Home court could be the difference.
  5. Delete the message. It double posted what I said.
  6. Delete?
  7. delete
  8. You were right. The Spurs are too good. Never seen a team work so well together. They make all the right plays. They get whatever shot they want and force the other team into bad shots.
  9. Well can't wait for spurs to prove you wrong, unlike other teams we don't rely on one player, you have to beat us as a team
  10. Well Kobe used to be clutch as well. Those days are over for him. Just because you were clutch in the past doesn't mean you will be clutch this time. Late game fatigue maybe effects the older players more.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 38
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast