Conversation Between johnsmith and Avante

4 Visitor Messages

1. Nobody likes to goof around on these boards any more than myself, rarely am I "really" serious. I was even goofing around with you, then you started getting too real with it. Actually stalking me. Dude, you need to chill, ok? You are way too serious about this silly shit. Calm the fuck down, ok? It's just silly bullshit, yet here you are totally wrapped up in it. dude....come on.

Here's what I'm going to do, I'm taking you off ignore, hopefully you'll pull your head out of your ass and realize this stuff is not to be taken where you take it, if you start stalking me again acting like a retarded idiot I'll put you back on ignore forever. Trust me!

Sure you can disagree/communicate but to do nothing else but follow me around has to stop and I'm talking right now.
  2. Give me a fucking break you big giant pussy....you can't stand that you offered up a self imposed banishment if shown to have posted a certain word a certain amount of times......when I called you on it, you immediately put me on ignore.......your pussy is gaping.....and for someone who allegedly doesn't take this shit serious, you sure seem to get your little feelers hurt easily.
  3. Dude, you are way too serious about this stuff, I'm not. Just a place to chill, not some big serious ordeal like you try to make it out to be. Relax.....damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be cool and just maybe I'll give you another chance, as of right now you are too weird for me, so I had to put you on ignore. With some the constant joust is entertaining, with you I get a dirty feeling, you are too wrapped up in it. Not good!
  4. Atta boy....put me on ignore because you gaping snatch was hurt.....god you suck at everything.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4