Conversation Between RandomGuy and Agloco

19 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I am working in town all this week, except for Wednesday.
    Next week I am in Austin.
  2. Dude, this week didn't work out. Chaos rules my world right now. When are you working in town again?
  3. well dang, that does sound tantalizing. I will do some extra reading/research on it. I am seriously going to try to work for a space company at some point, so keeping up with stuff like this is fun for me. Thank you.
  4. I wont pretend to know the details here, but its quite fascinating if scalable.

http://mobile.extremetech.com/latest...actually-works
  5. Moving sucks. I don't recommend it. Good to see you back in some capacity. My posting has been limited to drive-by sarcasm. I feel kind of ashamed actually. I feel I'm not contributing in a meaningful way.
  6. Gonna pick up a copy of Zubrin in the next few days. Been quite busy.
  7. Negative on Zubrin, although its likely that I'll grab it for the next leg of my travels. Heading to Asia for a shielding convo in a few weeks, then back to FL until mid May. Ill be in touch.
  8. You ever read that Zubrin book?
  9. I am available. Give me enough notice about when you are in town, and we might be able to line up a few of the less partisan political forum people that live in SA. Give scott some more of our money.
  10. You available during Mid-May? I know its a bit far off....I'm planning a short breather before MD Anderson initiates Phase 2.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast