Conversation Between Pelicans78 and DD

3 Visitor Messages

1. Anyway, this team is great defensively and in the bullpen. They also have very good starting pitching and great stealing bases. Offensively its been a struggle since they don't get on base or hit for power though they do have a good batting average which is overrated. Alex Gordon is their best overall player since he's been very good offensively and the best defensive left fielder in the game. Statistically, he's a viable MVP candidate due to his combo of offense and defense. Sal Perez is their 2nd best positional player and one of the best catchers in the game. Starting pitching is led by Big Game James Shields and Jason Vargas and two young studs in Daniel Duffy and Yordano Ventura. Jeremy Guthrie has been solid as well. The bullpen has the most dominant threesome in the game in Kelvin Herreira, Wade Davis, and All-Star Greg Holland. Royals are like 50-1 after leading after 7 innings. Unreal season man. Haven't experienced this since George Brett was around.
  2. Fuck my bad. I thought I sent my response. I wrote a long response too.
  3. Dude, iirc you're the only legit Royals fan I've EVER met. I'm pulling hard for your boys right now. Marlins are obviously my #1, O's #2 (hometown team growing up before Fish arrived), but would not be upset at all to KC make a run. Who the hell do they have, and what players should I keep an eye on?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3