No Recent Activity

36 Visitor Messages

  1. View Conversation
    it was this
  2. What the fuck is this? The Russian Federation took the greatest anthem of all time and changed it to have faggot lyrics

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOAtz8xWM0w

    I for one am thankful our great leader Lenin never lived to see such disgrace.
  3. Yo Train, you still have that "sweep the leg" gif or was it Cant_Be_Faded that had it?
  4. That's sorry, you're one of the best movie reviewers on this blogosphere
  5. you never said what you thought of prometheus dah
  6. what's up, player?


  7. amirite?
  8. That aids pic is the funniest sig on st, lol!!
  9. wtf bro, why you ignoring me
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 36
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
About Trainwreck2100

Basic Information

About Trainwreck2100
Favorite Team:
San Antonio Spurs

Signature


90% of Spurstalk posters love Trainwreck, the other 10% are liars


SWEEP THE LEG!!!!!!!!!

Statistics


Total Posts
Total Posts
36,573
Posts Per Day
6.93
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
36
Most Recent Message
09-27-2014
General Information
Last Activity
16 Hours Ago
Join Date
07-02-2005

12 Friends

  1. 2pac > Kobe 2pac > Kobe is offline

    Banned

    2pac > Kobe
  2. ATRAIN ATRAIN is offline

    Veteran

    ATRAIN
  3. bigzak25 bigzak25 is offline

    Seek True Love, within.

    bigzak25
  4. Cant_Be_Faded Cant_Be_Faded is offline

    uups stups!

    Cant_Be_Faded
  5. DBryant88 DBryant88 is offline

    Future Hall of Famer

    DBryant88
  6. DeadlyDynasty DeadlyDynasty is online now

    Veteran

    DeadlyDynasty
  7. DynastySpurs210 DynastySpurs210 is offline

    www.YouTube.com/ClubSpurs

    DynastySpurs210
  8. MaNuMaNiAc MaNuMaNiAc is offline

    Ain't over 'till its over

    MaNuMaNiAc
  9. ORION ORION is offline

    Iron Butted Warrior

    ORION
  10. Stalin Stalin is offline

    Banned

    Stalin
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Post Areas

Top Areas Of Posting


Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

08-03-2019


10-07-2018


08-27-2018


08-18-2018


07-13-2018


08-05-2017


01-03-2017


11-22-2016


11-18-2016


09-18-2016


07-07-2016


05-08-2016


02-07-2016


09-05-2015


11-30-2014


10-10-2014


08-25-2014


08-14-2014


08-13-2014



Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Page 1 of 488 123451151101 ... LastLast

12-08-2019


12-05-2019


11-30-2019


11-25-2019


11-20-2019


11-17-2019


11-16-2019


11-14-2019



Page 1 of 488 123451151101 ... LastLast

12-08-2019