• DeadlyDynasty's Avatar
    2 Hours Ago
    Now our starting center is out too. Wtf is going on?
    75 replies | 2376 view(s)
  • DeadlyDynasty's Avatar
    2 Hours Ago
    DeadlyDynasty replied to a thread Ukraine in Political Forum
    Yes, but in about 10 hours I’m done with this rotation and will have a month off in western Ukraine. This was an exciting month, though.
    24877 replies | 339721 view(s)
  • DeadlyDynasty's Avatar
    4 Hours Ago
    y'all know that the Bills entire starting secondary as well as their 2 best pass-rushing DTs are out, right? So mostly back-ups with no depth behind them going against 2 burners in the 100-degree heat and humidity
    75 replies | 2376 view(s)
  • DeadlyDynasty's Avatar
    7 Hours Ago
    DeadlyDynasty replied to a thread Ukraine in Political Forum
    1573987646610837504
    24877 replies | 339721 view(s)
  • DeadlyDynasty's Avatar
    8 Hours Ago
    DeadlyDynasty replied to a thread Ukraine in Political Forum
    Just heard a couple fighter jets flying low over our hotel, presumably in support of Battle of Lyman which is getting hot and heavy now.
    24877 replies | 339721 view(s)
  • DeadlyDynasty's Avatar
    11 Hours Ago
    DeadlyDynasty replied to a thread Ukraine in Political Forum
    No normal person knows who the fuck south front is:lol I had to google it and this is what came up: SouthFront (sometimes written South Front) is a multilingual fake news website registered in Russia that, according to the European Union's EU vs Disinfo, publishes news focused on "security...
    24877 replies | 339721 view(s)
  • DeadlyDynasty's Avatar
    1 Day Ago
    DeadlyDynasty replied to a thread Ukraine in Political Forum
    There’s a reason you conveniently left out the link to this story…you’re embarrassed of your sources, and rightfully so:lol
    24877 replies | 339721 view(s)
No More Results

36 Visitor Messages

  1. View Conversation
    it was this
  2. What the fuck is this? The Russian Federation took the greatest anthem of all time and changed it to have faggot lyrics

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOAtz8xWM0w

    I for one am thankful our great leader Lenin never lived to see such disgrace.
  3. Yo Train, you still have that "sweep the leg" gif or was it Cant_Be_Faded that had it?
  4. That's sorry, you're one of the best movie reviewers on this blogosphere
  5. you never said what you thought of prometheus dah
  6. what's up, player?


  7. amirite?
  8. That aids pic is the funniest sig on st, lol!!
  9. wtf bro, why you ignoring me
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 36
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
About Trainwreck2100

Basic Information

About Trainwreck2100
Favorite Team:
San Antonio Spurs

Signature


90% of Spurstalk posters love Trainwreck, the other 10% are liars


SWEEP THE LEG!!!!!!!!!

Statistics


Total Posts
Total Posts
40,309
Posts Per Day
6.40
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
36
Most Recent Message
09-27-2014
General Information
Last Activity
10 Hours Ago
Join Date
07-02-2005

12 Friends

  1. 2pac > Kobe 2pac > Kobe is offline

    Banned

    2pac > Kobe
  2. ATRAIN ATRAIN is offline

    Veteran

    ATRAIN
  3. bigzak25 bigzak25 is offline

    Seek True Love, within.

    bigzak25
  4. Cant_Be_Faded Cant_Be_Faded is offline

    uups stups!

    Cant_Be_Faded
  5. DBryant88 DBryant88 is offline

    Future Hall of Famer

    DBryant88
  6. DeadlyDynasty DeadlyDynasty is offline

    Veteran

    DeadlyDynasty
  7. DynastySpurs210 DynastySpurs210 is offline

    www.YouTube.com/ClubSpurs

    DynastySpurs210
  8. MaNuMaNiAc MaNuMaNiAc is offline

    Ain't over 'till its over

    MaNuMaNiAc
  9. ORION ORION is offline

    Iron Butted Warrior

    ORION
  10. Stalin Stalin is offline

    Banned

    Stalin
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Post Areas

Top Areas Of Posting


Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

10-01-2021


09-23-2021


09-12-2021


01-05-2021


11-26-2020


10-02-2020


09-02-2020


08-28-2020


08-18-2020


08-15-2020


07-21-2020


07-11-2020


05-29-2020


08-03-2019


10-07-2018


08-27-2018


08-18-2018


07-13-2018



Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Page 1 of 746 123451151101501 ... LastLast

09-18-2022


09-12-2022


09-11-2022


09-09-2022


09-08-2022


08-31-2022


08-23-2022


08-18-2022


08-14-2022


08-13-2022



Page 1 of 746 123451151101501 ... LastLast
No results to show...