Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    reports are saying the Cavs are looking to move Allen and Garland might ask for a trade if they resign Mitc which right now seems likely. On the other hand teams like the Lakers, Magic and whoever else needs a PG will be all over this as well, which might drive the price up.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't think second round picks are going to get you Bruce Brown. If it does Spurs should be all over it though.
    I'd be pretty surprised to see Toronto pick up their $23 million team option on him since he was basically replacement value this season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fly in the ointment of my proposals is the Cavaliers don't address the gaping hole at PF in either. Trading both Garland and Allen without doing so seems unlikely.

reports are saying the Cavs are looking to move Allen and Garland might ask for a trade if they resign Mitc which right now seems likely. On the other hand teams like the Lakers, Magic and whoever else needs a PG will be all over this as well, which might drive the price up.

The Lakers can make a compelling offer with Hachimura (ideal fit next to Mobley) and Reaves.

I'm skeptical he's the lead guard the Magic are seeking, but we'll see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd be pretty surprised to see Toronto pick up their $23 million team option on him since he was basically replacement value this season.
    i think they'll pick it up with the hopes of trading him

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think they'll pick it up with the hopes of trading him
    I guess they could try to get a pick by trading his expiring for a long term deal someone wants to get out of.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm anti-Garland, but a trade of Keldon, Tre, Malaki and zero picks I think it's a fair price. I could get behind that.

Keldon as a key, perhaps 3rd scorer getting starter minutes with cost certainty, a 20+ mpg rotation steady back up point guard, and hometown kid Branham as a prospect, that's actually a very good return for a guy who has a disastrous season and is getting run out of town by Mitc . Cuts into their capspace more than I'd like but it is what it is

No picks for Garland please

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm anti-Garland, but a trade of Keldon, Tre, Malaki and zero picks I think it's a fair price. I could get behind that.

Keldon as a key, perhaps 3rd scorer getting starter minutes with cost certainty, a 20+ mpg rotation steady back up point guard, and hometown kid Branham as a prospect, that's actually a very good return for a guy who has a disastrous season and is getting run out of town by Mitc . Cuts into their capspace more than I'd like but it is what it is

No picks for Garland please
    Cleveland laughs, and hangs up the phone. He was an All Star the year before they brought in that cancer Mitc . He’s allegedly drawing a LOT more interest than Trae Young.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cleveland laughs, and hangs up the phone. He was an All Star the year before they brought in that cancer Mitc . He’s allegedly drawing a LOT more interest than Trae Young.
    Garland is a lot of empty calories.

Not worth 40 mil over next 4 years.

Spurs won’t do this. Same with Trae.

Thread Information