Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    baseline bum

Still nothing near 100 in the long term forecast for San Antonio, now going into July

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l...4a40fb45222c37

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    As I expected last year.... this year in the "Rainy City" (San Antonio) it will look a lot more like 2007 and 2002 or 2010.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    The cool-ish 2024 will surprise everyone including the extreme climate alarmists.
    Me

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green

sons, I'd rather cut off my testicles with a malaria-infested rusted knife...yes, I'm still 100% remote in Montana. Despite getting lectured by Gen Z recruiters about how I'm missing out on all these great $50k a year, 5 days onsite, 24/7 oncall jobs in the Utopia that is the Big D - Dallas, TX...I think I made the right move. funny thing is all these recruiters that call me and tell me how great Dallas, TX is, don't even live there rofl

As the Gen Xers/Boomers continue to retire, there's very few Millenials or Zoomers in my field so I have the leverage to laugh and hang up the phone anytime somebody mentions "onsite". I actually did fly back to DFW recently, as soon as I went outside the airport there were two homeless looking black guys with their pants down in a boxing match arguing about which one was "blacker" than the other....also, I noticed every white male had this "I want to shoot myself" look on their face. It's amazing the lengths the white man will go to torture himself: living in the sh!ttiest areas, horrible bosses, horrible jobs, etc just to preserve hope that their fat wives MAY blow them twice a year
    Hmmmmmm are you a COBOL developer?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    As I expected last year.... this year in the "Rainy City" (San Antonio) it will look a lot more like 2007 and 2002 or 2010.
    Pretty early to be calling that when our May and early June were way worse than those Augusts. Looks like we're getting saved for a while by that low in the gulf but not buying there will be more like it to keep July through early September at bay. Not really buying Days 8-14 of that forecast either yet. Has been nice having temps 96-98 though lately with daytime dewpoints in the high 60s, so much better than 102 with daytime dewpoints in the mid 70s before that low pushed the horrendous Mexico heat dome away that was dominating us a couple weeks ago.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

sons, I'd rather cut off my testicles with a malaria-infested rusted knife...yes, I'm still 100% remote in Montana. Despite getting lectured by Gen Z recruiters about how I'm missing out on all these great $50k a year, 5 days onsite, 24/7 oncall jobs in the Utopia that is the Big D - Dallas, TX...I think I made the right move. funny thing is all these recruiters that call me and tell me how great Dallas, TX is, don't even live there rofl

As the Gen Xers/Boomers continue to retire, there's very few Millenials or Zoomers in my field so I have the leverage to laugh and hang up the phone anytime somebody mentions "onsite". I actually did fly back to DFW recently, as soon as I went outside the airport there were two homeless looking black guys with their pants down in a boxing match arguing about which one was "blacker" than the other....also, I noticed every white male had this "I want to shoot myself" look on their face. It's amazing the lengths the white man will go to torture himself: living in the sh!ttiest areas, horrible bosses, horrible jobs, etc just to preserve hope that their fat wives MAY blow them twice a year
    Thank god for COVID normalizing remote work. If I ever have to commute again please just ing shoot me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Pretty early to be calling that when our May and early June were way worse than those Augusts. Looks like we're getting saved for a while by that low in the gulf but not buying there will be more like it to keep July through early September at bay. Not really buying Days 8-14 of that forecast either yet. Has been nice having temps 96-98 though lately with daytime dewpoints in the high 60s, so much better than 102 with daytime dewpoints in the mid 70s before that low pushed the horrendous Mexico heat dome away that was dominating us a couple weeks ago.
    81... eighty-one... EIGHTY-ONE.... as in Kobe Bryant's eighty-one... is the forecast high this coming Wednesday for SAT... in the latter half of June... in San Antonio!! That's incredible!! I don't think we had a high temperature nearly that low so deep into summer at all the last two years.

That's like March weather, although the low temp is summery

Thread Information