Page 413 of 413 FirstFirst ... 313363403409410411412413
Results 10,301 to 10,308 of 10308
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread had talk a couple of days ago about the merits of trading for Cade Cunningham.

Count me in for pro-Cade-trade. If Langdon is ever going to remake the team in his own image now is the time to restart the tank clock and get extra picks in 2025. After firing the coach and gm, he has the freedom to move Cade now that might lose in the future.

I don't know if I'd give to both 24 picks + both atl picks, but maybe keep 4 or 8 and give them another protected pick in 25 to make up for it like the. Chicago pick.
    If we could trade for cade there is no pick I wouldn't put on the table. I big point guard like him with some offensive juice is a dream pairing with Victor. Detriot has almost limitless problems but Cade isn't one of them. I'd think the one thing Langdon can't do is trade Cade.

Believe.
    Post Count
    SpursTalk despises Spurs players.
    We just despise the bad ones, which happens to be most of em.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nugget on Devin Carter in the Rusillo/Vencenie video.

”Last year we heard Jamie Jacques was the best player in every workout he was in. Just dominant.
    We’re hearing the same this year with Devin Carter…only the praise is like double that.
    He is absolutely murdering these workouts…”

No direct correlation to Spurs but if that was one of the ones mentioned, make of it what you will…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we could trade for cade there is no pick I wouldn't put on the table. I big point guard like him with some offensive juice is a dream pairing with Victor. Detriot has almost limitless problems but Cade isn't one of them. I'd think the one thing Langdon can't do is trade Cade.
    Trading for Cade is almost a, 'put all your eggs in the same basket,' type of approach. Because Cade isn't there yet and most certainly be a rookie max contract. The idea of Cade is so intriguing though. I still think he is not a pure point and better suited off ball where he can he punish teams that chase him off the line.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The mock free agency podcast I just listened to, had Naji Marshall signing with the Spurs. Thoughts?

Kiwi, Advanced Stat Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would kind of expect Carter to be dominant in workouts, he's older than the guys he's competing with, has had more time to develop, and just based on 2023-24, he was better than them. He should be better.

When you're comparing, obviously being better is good. The question is whether Carter is 2-3 years better in terms of development, or a year or so.

I'd be disappointed if we took him in front of Castle or Reed, though fine with a choice between him and Dillingham at 8 (prefer Dillingham, but close enough to me).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would you do #8 and next year Atlanta pick for this year #1?

Spurs love forever RobinsontoDuncan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I highly doubt the Spurs would consider Ulrich Chomche with either of their top 10 picks (although, it wouldn't be the first time they went completely off the board) -- but he's my pick for random guy who came out of no where to be the best player in this draft.

Thread Information