Page 411 of 411 FirstFirst ... 311361401407408409410411
Results 10,251 to 10,270 of 10270
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    News that the Spurs seem to be "making the eighth pick available." Just one site, Yahoo I believe. Not too surprising that they'd fish around with it to see what interest there is. The draft gets kind of iffy at that point for a little while.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesn't understand the commentary of a ST game thread
    Pretty amazing to be that re ed after being on the forum for 20 years. ducks level of re ed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you had to make choice between Wesley and Dillingham, which do you think would be the better future guard?
    Dilly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Castle + one of Devin Carter, Saluan and Knecht is fine with me tbh.

The real worst case scenario for them would be 1. Risacher 2. Castle 3. Sheppard.

I don't trust BWrong to trade down if that happens and I really don't want them picking Sarr and having to make that fit work.
    That’s true. I’m good with Sarr if you get castle or Reed though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty amazing to be that re ed after being on the forum for 20 years. ducks level of re ed
    At least ducks is funny tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.espn.com/nba/insider/sto...p-25-prospects

Givony’s final big board. Top 10 in order:

Risacher
    Sarr
    Clingan
    Sheppard
    Buzelis
    Castle
    Knecht
    Dillingham
    Salaun
    Topic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love how obsessed y'all are. Everytime, the usual losers come out of the basement to pick each other's noses. I mean, people who don't even post at all, suddenly come in to fart and wheeze. It's pretty adorable, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I see they have Sarr all the way down at #7.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    News that the Spurs seem to be "making the eighth pick available." Just one site, Yahoo I believe. Not too surprising that they'd fish around with it to see what interest there is. The draft gets kind of iffy at that point for a little while.
    Honestly, I like it if true. Doesn't hurt to see what options are available out there, for sure I'd rather get a good player who fits rather than using it on Salaun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love how obsessed y'all are. Everytime, the usual losers come out of the basement to pick each other's noses. I mean, people who don't even post at all, suddenly come in to fart and wheeze. It's pretty adorable, tbh.
    No one is obsessed with you but you literally have like twice as many posts as anyone else in this thread so if you're going to spout off constantly dont get butthurt when people call you out. Not to mention you act like you're some genius compared to everyone else and act like your doesn't stink. Grow up man

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In thinking about it, worst case scenario for Spurs would be Risacher to ATL, Sarr to Was and Reed to HOU.

I dont see SA wanting Clingan so that doesnt help us in any way conceivably.

However, IF the draft starts with either Clingan, Sarr, Reed or Clingan, Risacher, Reed, then I think that scenario is perfect for SA to trade up from pick 8 to pick 5 or 6 and walk away with either Sarr + Castle or Risacher + Castle.

But if Clingan doesn’t go top 3, then it’s less desirable. I would be happy with 2 of 4: Sarr, Reed, Castle, Risacher.

To me the worst case scenario would be ZR, Castle and Reed gone before 4

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To me the worst case scenario would be ZR, Castle and Reed gone before 4
    I think Sarr at 4 is great value. Are you that low on him?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont think Keldons value is lower than Giddey after what we just saw and Giddey netted maybe the most coveted role player in the league straight up. One that reports said was getting multiple first round picks offers including top 10.
    Giddey even in a terrible year had a VORP of 1.8 while Keldon was replacement level and only maxed out at a VORP of 0.9 two years ago in a contract year. Giddey is also thee years younger and still has a chance to get better while Keldon is about to turn 25 and is probably as good as he's ever going to get. I'd be surprised if there was any team who'd value Keldon over Giddey.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 39 Minutes Ago at 03:20 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now one of the so-called Hawks insiders has done a 180 and is claiming the Hawks have two legitimate offers for Young, one is from the Spurs (won't divulge the other) and that picks from this draft are involved.

I don't buy it and am not advocating for it, but I'll play along: Young and 1 (Risacher) for Jones, Graham, 4 (Clingan), 8 (Williams?), Hawks '25 and '27 1sts.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New BR mock has the Grizzlies trading up to the #4 spot in a 3-team deal including the Spurs.

They also have Charlotte trading up to 3 in a 3-team deal to take Sheppard. It says the Hornets, Blazers, and Grizzlies have all reached out to HOU about trading up for that pick.

I would hate this trade personally. Smart is already 30 years old and doesn't fit Wemby's timeline at all. He also only has 2 years left on his deal. Makes very little sense for the Spurs so I don't think it happens. Decided to post anyways.

10125486-2024-nba-mock-draft-with-5-trades-in-round-1
    I'd hate it too. Smart is who he is at 30 so no chance of him ever developing an offensive game. If Clingan is there at 8 I'd do the trade though if they could get a third team involved and get something nice for Smart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KOC's player comps are hilariously awful. Like for Sheppard he lists Steve Nash and Derrick White. Because those two are so alike lmao

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Now one of the so-called Hawks insiders has done a 180 and is claiming the Hawks have two legitimate offers for Young, one is from the Spurs (won't divulge the other) and that picks from this draft are involved.

I don't buy it and am not advocating for it, but I'll play along: Young and 1 (Risacher) for Jones, Graham, 4 (Clingan), 8 (Williams?), Hawks '25 and '27 1sts.
    Would be a mistake to do that.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    In thinking about it, worst case scenario for Spurs would be Risacher to ATL, Sarr to Was and Reed to HOU.

I dont see SA wanting Clingan so that doesnt help us in any way conceivably.

However, IF the draft starts with either Clingan, Sarr, Reed or Clingan, Risacher, Reed, then I think that scenario is perfect for SA to trade up from pick 8 to pick 5 or 6 and walk away with either Sarr + Castle or Risacher + Castle.

But if Clingan doesn’t go top 3, then it’s less desirable. I would be happy with 2 of 4: Sarr, Reed, Castle, Risacher.
    Seems like Sarr wants to go to Washington.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you have a link to that rumor about the hawks/spurs trade for Young

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I just threw up all over myself

Thread Information