Page 397 of 397 FirstFirst ... 297347387393394395396397
Results 9,901 to 9,916 of 9916
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Confirmed Workouts Sheppard, Castle, Dilly, Walter, Kolek, Dadiet, Williams, Topic. No Ignite guys or centers. Interest Knecht.
    Sounds like ZR is working out for SA on Friday.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basically we can't tell anything from workouts since every player that's a realistic option will obviously have a workout.
    I'm sure they'll give Buzelis a workout, why wouldn't they, even if they're not actually interested.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s called reading between the lines.
    OK, but what line are you reading between to conclude they value Sarr that high?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basically we can't tell anything from workouts since every player that's a realistic option will obviously have a workout.
    I'm sure they'll give Buzelis a workout, why wouldn't they, even if they're not actually interested.

Draft night is going to be top level entertainment.
    I was never this invested in a draft. Three #1 selections we had were obvious picks, lower picks were never supposed to be franchise-altering.
    But right now we need any help we can get and we don't even know which position or archetype PATFO prefers.
    And we got two picks.

Btw, who came up with the brilliant idea to have second round on the next day? Peak ESPN.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy that they're only working out some of these players the week before the draft. What's been going on all this time?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really can't see them set up a work out, with Risacher and Buzelis go against each other. especially after the sop ronic comments from Buzelis.
    fify ^^

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DraftExpress indicating Atlanta is focusing on Clingan or Risacher at 1 rather than Sarr.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    News is the Hawks can't get Sarr to come in for a workout.

Ford is the Best in Texas scottspurs's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DraftExpress indicating Atlanta is focusing on Clingan or Risacher at 1 rather than Sarr.
    Also the Wizards did a full court press welcoming during their workout of Matas Buzelis. He even posted it on his Instagram. They did a whole presentation. This draft could get wild in a world where it goes

1. Atlanta- Donovan Clingan
    2. Washington- Matas Buzelis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also the Wizards did a full court press welcoming during their workout of Matas Buzelis. He even posted it on his Instagram. They did a whole presentation. This draft could get wild in a world where it goes

People are getting upset that Buzelis could go high. I don't get why folks get hung up on mock drafts that pseudo-amateurs make three months ago. These pseudo-amateur drafts get sticky and fans start insisting that those players are the best when things aren't set in stone.

What gives me pause is normally you hear some narratives forming about a player rising, in order to prime expectations, but with Matas we've heard zilcho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People are getting upset that Buzelis could go high. I don't get why folks get hung up on mock drafts that pseudo-amateurs make three months ago. These pseudo-amateur drafts get sticky and fans start insisting that those players are the best when things aren't set in stone.

What gives me pause is normally you hear some narratives forming about a player rising, in order to prime expectations, but with Matas we've heard zilcho.
    I think with this draft in particular the mock drafters could be way off. I think Buzelis has as much potential as anyone in this draft. Would make sense for a team like the Wizards that is completely starting over. lol at Sarr not working out for Atlanta.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still hoping and praying for Sheppard to drop to 4

tangina ka, though FireMicoHalili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Washington is so weird. They’ve drafted Avdija, Kispert, Johnny Davis, and Coulibaly in successive drafts (iirc). Avdija is coming along fine but for them to draft Buzelis gives them a logjam.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy that they're only working out some of these players the week before the draft. What's been going on all this time?
    Maybe some get two workouts ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Washington is so weird. They’ve drafted Avdija, Kispert, Johnny Davis, and Coulibaly in successive drafts (iirc). Avdija is coming along fine but for them to draft Buzelis gives them a logjam.
    It doesn't, only long term guys are Avdija and Coulibaly, Kispert is a nice role player but nothing more. If Buzelis hits he's one of the highest ceiling players in the draft, and you can always trade one of them for a haul if it becomes a (good to have) problem a couple of years down the road. Makes more sense for them than Clingan, Sheppard, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t think Washington cares about anybody currently on the roster except for Coulibaly

Thread Information