My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ST magas show your support with your Diapervatars

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hunter, the junkie, guilty on all counts, Effy. Lookin' at 25 years in the hoosegow.

LMFAO!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ST magas show your support with your Diapervatars

poop pee pants do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do poop pee pants do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do poop pee pants

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    poop pee pants do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do poop pee pants do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do poop pee pants
    lmcontrollinao!!!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If anyone paid attention during the Trump trial and conviction of 34 Felony counts, some of the testimony under oath revealed that the Enquirer, Russian Facebook propaganda to help trump, Cohen/Trump paying off/bribing pollsters to rig the polls to favor trump, russian agents meeting at trump tower with felon jr., FBI/Comey exposing hrc's EMAILS- while keeping trumps cases secret, and Russia's hacking of servers, etc - ALL contributed to trump stealing the 16 election.

Here in this video - days after the USA DOJ indicted dozens of russians for interfering in the USA 2016 elections as described in the Mueller report - here stands trump as manchurian president - being GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY - to defend the USA, call out putin in public for attacking our country and this is what the disgusting turncoat traitor did;

This stain will NEVER be erased no matter how much magat/traitors flood the zone with.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If anyone paid attention during the Trump trial and conviction of 34 Felony counts, some of the testimony under oath revealed that the Enquirer, Russian Facebook propaganda to help trump, Cohen/Trump paying off/bribing pollsters to rig the polls to favor trump, russian agents meeting at trump tower with felon jr., FBI/Comey exposing hrc's EMAILS- while keeping trumps cases secret, and Russia's hacking of servers, etc - ALL contributed to trump stealing the 16 election.

Here in this video - days after the USA DOJ indicted dozens of russians for interfering in the USA 2016 elections as described in the Mueller report - here stands trump as manchurian president - being GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY - to defend the USA, call out putin in public for attacking our country and this is what the disgusting turncoat traitor did;

This stain will NEVER be erased no matter how much magat/traitors flood the zone with.
    It’s in cahoots. So was extorting Ukraine.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ukraine was a nice story in itself;

Ukraine had two power/gas/utility companies that Putin wanted to control. If he could control both, then putin would control the pipelines that run thru ukraine and power/fuel europe. Putin could then extort Europe whenever he wanted to. One of the companies was already corrupted with putin henchmen. The other was BURISMA - who refused to cooperate with Putin.

Putin and Trump and Julie-yanni needed each other. Trump would help putin destroy burisma, putin would help trump by delivering the Bidens on a platter and the Biden/Burisma scandal would deliver trump the presidency.
    Fox propaganda would promote this conspiracy 24/7 and the Fox sheeple would spread the propaganda 24/7.

This is why putin did not NEED to invade ukraine - trump was going to destroy NATO, get rid of /prosecute the Bidens/Burisma and alls well that ends well. Except trump still lost the election. President Biden stood up for NATO and the Burisma conspiracy garbage fell apart and julie-yanni revealed himself to be a ing moron and trump is a convicted felon.

Now with trump unable to complete his part of the deal - Putin decided to invade. NOT because trump was some strong powerful scary democratic leader - nope - because putin still wants to control Europe and Ukraine and Zelensky tried cleaning up the russian corruption and struggle to remain a democracy.

You wont see this conspiracy on Fox channel.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Please, Putin was a singin' baritone and dancing cheek-to-cheek in the Clinton White House.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...but Biden (the father) (not the crack-headed convicted son) is making up for it by giving millions of Nazi's in Ukraine free health care/fully ride.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ukraine was a nice story in itself;

Ukraine had two power/gas/utility companies that Putin wanted to control. If he could control both, then putin would control the pipelines that run thru ukraine and power/fuel europe. Putin could then extort Europe whenever he wanted to. One of the companies was already corrupted with putin henchmen. The other was BURISMA - who refused to cooperate with Putin.

Putin and Trump and Julie-yanni needed each other. Trump would help putin destroy burisma, putin would help trump by delivering the Bidens on a platter and the Biden/Burisma scandal would deliver trump the presidency.
    Fox propaganda would promote this conspiracy 24/7 and the Fox sheeple would spread the propaganda 24/7.

This is why putin did not NEED to invade ukraine - trump was going to destroy NATO, get rid of /prosecute the Bidens/Burisma and alls well that ends well. Except trump still lost the election. President Biden stood up for NATO and the Burisma conspiracy garbage fell apart and julie-yanni revealed himself to be a ing moron and trump is a convicted felon.

Now with trump unable to complete his part of the deal - Putin decided to invade. NOT because trump was some strong powerful scary democratic leader - nope - because putin still wants to control Europe and Ukraine and Zelensky tried cleaning up the russian corruption and struggle to remain a democracy.

You wont see this conspiracy on Fox channel.
    Nor State sponsored CNN either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Putler with the look that says " , I am down wind and too close to poopy pants!"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Putler with the look that says " , I am down wind and too close to poopy pants!"
    ...or, "Those dumb asses watched Russia go down in flames in stan after 10 years, but they spent over 20 years in there, losing 13 of their children on the last day. tee, hee."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stifling a fart in public can be an anxious moment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stifling a fart in public can be an anxious moment
    Yam s turns 78 this week, that asshole is not capable of stifling anything.

That hole can best be described by his cult’s description of the border, “wide open.”

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yam s turns 78 this week, that asshole is not capable of stifling anything.

That hole can best be described by his cult’s description of the border, “wide open.”
    Though none of his children are convicted crack-heads like Biden.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yam s to Speaker Johnson in a call after his May 31 conviction on 34 felony counts in New York and dropping f-bombs: “We have to overturn this”

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yam s to Speaker Johnson in a call after his May 31 conviction on 34 felony counts in New York and dropping f-bombs: “We have to overturn this”
    President Trump also called Crack-Head Hunter Biden's father "a dope."

lmemulatedao!!!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Convicted felon

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only pussies & assholes use AI.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im posting this for posterity's sake. I know most no one will take time to watch and reflect on theis entire video - but this is STUNNING - looked at from what we know today. STUNNING when we see what the CULT has become and STUNNING to sit and listen to this knowing that there is a 50/50 chance this traitor is POTUS again soon.

America gets the democracy it deserves;

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Im posting this for posterity's sake. I know most no one will take time to watch and reflect on theis entire video - but this is STUNNING - looked at from what we know today. STUNNING when we see what the CULT has become and STUNNING to sit and listen to this knowing that there is a 50/50 chance this traitor is POTUS again soon.

America gets the democracy it deserves;

...& daddy, you saw to that. Now you want to go back. Uh, uh, Homer. No.

Let us proceed...

Thread Information