Page 424 of 424 FirstFirst ... 324374414420421422423424
Results 10,576 to 10,588 of 10588
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Listening to the Utility Sports mock in the background, and supposedly DEN has made a first round promise to a center.
    Daron Holmes has been the rumour for a little while I believe. Wonder what they think of Nnaji if that’s the case?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy school that Bristol Central

Aaron Hernandez went to that school.
    And two of his teammates were also murderers, one killing two cops.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Listening to the Utility Sports mock in the background, and supposedly DEN has made a first round promise to a center.
    looked him up, just looks like random youtuber w/ opinions. what kind of sauces would he have?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    looked him up, just looks like random youtuber w/ opinions. what kind of sauces would he have?
    My guess is that he's just repeating what he's heard from more connected folks. PhantomDashCam followed up with what apparently has been old news. Sorry, wasn't suggesting that the YouTube had a scoop, just that is where I first heard of it. I don't fully believe anything until Eric Zhang reports it though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been thinking more about the reports that both NO and PHX would like to move out of their FRP for SRPs.

If the Spurs don't want a 3rd FRP this year, might they still be able to play facilitator role with their abundance of SRPs?

The Mavs, for example, are a team without an FRP this year but a slimmer warchest of SRPs. (Not sure what we'd want out of Dallas for doing this, but this is just an example).

If NO and PHX really want out... I hope we don't let that opportunity slip through our fingers, one way or another.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been thinking more about the reports that both NO and PHX would like to move out of their FRP for SRPs.

If the Spurs don't want a 3rd FRP this year, might they still be able to play facilitator role with their abundance of SRPs?

The Mavs, for example, are a team without an FRP this year but a slimmer warchest of SRPs. (Not sure what we'd want out of Dallas for doing this, but this is just an example).

If NO and PHX really want out... I hope we don't let that opportunity slip through our fingers, one way or another.
    Suns probably have a couple of specific targets like Kolek or maybe one of the centers... and if theyre unavailable they will gladly trade out for future picks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I'm waiting for those DEN claims to be Zhangfirmed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some talk about Phoenix trading 22 to Utah for 29 and 32. Obviously can't compete with that but the sort of thing teams might want to do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One reminder, if we stay pay at 4 and 8, these kids will be the 5th and 6th highest drafted prospects in Spurs history, with 3 of those guys with rings on their fingers and their numbers retired, and Wemby will eventually join them.

No pressure.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup. A scenario I would love and discussed with Eric on Twitter was:

SA trades 4 + CHA pick + 35 + maybe 2 more 2nds for pick 1 and SA takes Reed. This allows ATL to comfortably do the trade and SA pay less as if ATL truly wants Risacher or Clingan, they can guarantee that by SA taking Reed 1 and WAS taking Sarr 2. So ATL gets one of their 2 guys and pays much less and gets some extra draft capital too.

Then when the draft goes: Reed to SA, Sarr to WAS, Clingan/Risacher to HOU and Clingan/Risacher to ATL, SA then trades 8 + 3 2nds (or 1 future heavily protected first) to DET for pick 5 and takes Castle.

Spurs come away with Reed + Castle.
    Just draft Cam Spencer in the second round. Not much difference between Sheppard and Spencer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could see a team moving up to take him #1 overall. Clearly the most skilled big man. Might be the most sure fire player for long term success in the draft. Houston, Memphis, Detroit could all use this kid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One reminder, if we stay pay at 4 and 8, these kids will be the 5th and 6th highest drafted prospects in Spurs history, with 3 of those guys with rings on their fingers and their numbers retired, and Wemby will eventually join them.

No pressure.
    Lol. Hadn't thought of this but you're spot on. That #4 pick especially is gonna have some expectations on him.

Thread Information