Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    Interesting note, he claimed eating nothing but McDonald’s for 30 days gave him depression and pickled his liver, but turns out behind the scenes he was a raging alcoholic, so his lab results in the movie were completely thrown off by that.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Interesting note, he claimed eating nothing but McDonald’s for 30 days gave him depression and pickled his liver, but turns out behind the scenes he was a raging alcoholic, so his lab results in the movie were completely thrown off by that.
    LOL really on the movie's legacy when that nugget came out. Imagine an alcoholic having a ed up liver. Though McDonalds was already dead to me by then after removing the light and airy fried pies in the early 90s and replacing them with the thick and sludgy baked ones.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    The one thing that still stuck out was the French fries looking the sand after 30 days.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL really on the movie's legacy when that nugget came out. Imagine an alcoholic having a ed up liver. Though McDonalds was already dead to me by then after removing the light and airy fried pies in the early 90s and replacing them with the thick and sludgy baked ones.

Their food smells weird. My boy loves their nuggets and fries like most kids do, but it just smells so off-putting to me these days that I don't even grab loosies from the bag. No lie, I will eat 7-11 glizzies or pizza before even considering McDonalds.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Their food smells weird. My boy loves their nuggets and fries like most kids do, but it just smells so off-putting to me these days that I don't even grab loosies from the bag. No lie, I will eat 7-11 glizzies or pizza before even considering McDonalds.
    The nuggets are lousy, but the sauces are pretty good. Though if I'm getting nuggets is Wendy's every time for their y nuggets that don't need sauce.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Potatoes are a very healthy vegetable as long as you don't ruin them by making them into fries or chips.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Died of liver cancer, I guess a steady diet of acrylamide and alcohol are a deadly pairing, huh, who would have thunk?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Potatoes are a very healthy vegetable as long as you don't ruin them by making them into fries or chips.
    Potatoes are Goat. They sprout and grow more. Even store bought. Can be enjoyed in countless ways.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    Potatoes are the greatest food in the world.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Potatoes are the greatest food in the world.
    Except when you deep fry them and overheat them they have a chemical naturally occurring which is normally inactive but the process of deep frying in boiling oil or making them into potato chips, creates acrylamide which is roughly equally as carcinogenic to humans as benzopyrene in tobacco smoke as well as hot (unstable) styrofoamin (polystyrene) created by heating food or liquid in styrofoam containers.

Thread Information