View Poll Results: Lebron James as a Spur for the vet min?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Absolutely. Welcome him ASAP

24 28.92%
  • Just what the Spurs need. Fills 5 boxes.

3 3.61%
  • Great for Wama to have a mentor like Lebron

3 3.61%
  • Only if he will be a sub

1 1.20%
  • I'd rather we extend Tre Jones

0 0%
  • Yes but nothing over 10 mil a year

5 6.02%
  • No

39 46.99%
  • My butt is still sore from Pop and GNob giving that 2013 Champ away

4 4.82%
  • Lebron stole my girlfriend and I'm not over it.

2 2.41%
  • Other. Specify in comments

2 2.41%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because the % chance is 0.0.

Just let the Lakers pick him at 55 to save everyone the embarrassment.
    You have 0% factual knowledge of Lebron and the Lakers 100% not wanting Bronny on their team bad enough to give back something if he's picked sooner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As for the question, I'd rather see Victor suffer a career ending injury and the Spurs move to Seattle before I'd want to see the King and Bronny show in San Antonio.
    How long had you been together when Lebron stole your girlfriend?

Ya continuing to see current Spurs miss Wemby with lobs is going to be soo much better then seeing Lebron toss him 6 accurate lobs per game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clutch and the James previous fake spin that they wanted him to be his own man, go to whatever team he could.

https://www.the-sun.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2020/01/NINTCHDBPICT000552623952.jpg?w=620

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm all on board with taking Bronny at 48 and holding the Lakers hostage to trade for him. The alternative is probably selling the pick for cash - and I personally have no rooting interest in how much cash the owners have.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm all on board with taking Bronny at 48 and holding the Lakers hostage to trade for him. The alternative is probably selling the pick for cash - and I personally have no rooting interest in how much cash the owners have.
    Does a 2RP always have a cash value? Like some sucker teams always just cough up $ for those? What if there is no market?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does a 2RP always have a cash value? Like some sucker teams always just cough up $ for those? What if there is no market?
    I wonder if a team could just elect to not make a pick and forfeit it then? Or draft some overseas player you have no intention of inviting to camp or try to sign?

Hard to believe there wouldn't be at least one team who would take it for the minimum amount of cash (I believe it's $110,000)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sheesh
    Any truth to this rumor of #17?

Lakers Likely to Pick Bronny James with 17th NBA Draft Pick | Watch (msn.com)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It depends on the pick #, but they’ve gone for a couple of million recently. I think there’s always a market of a few teams looking to get into the 30s and early 40s.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs are looking at the 25 draft and don’t want to mess up their chances for a one year of Lebron. 2024-25 is another year for development for Wemby and hopefully 24 draft being interesting prospects to the Spurs. The Spurs are aiming for the bottom 8 next year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs are looking at the 25 draft and don’t want to mess up their chances for a one year of Lebron. 2024-25 is another year for development for Wemby and hopefully 24 draft being interesting prospects to the Spurs. The Spurs are aiming for the bottom 8 next year.
    Eric Zhang is that you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs are aiming for the bottom 8 next year.
    I doubt Wemby is on board for another Suck / Tank combo.

Lebron and Bronny would probably be a very tradeable asset after one year if the Spurs were to acquire them and hold their rights for 2 years.
    Lebron keeps himself in top 2% shape in the world imo.
    Plus they will be huge to ticket sales.
    Many NBA owners caring only about the money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

David Beat Me Up :(
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Personally I don’t want Lebron anywhere near Wemby. We have a 20 year old superstar who by all accounts wanted to be drafted here and wants to stay here. By all accounts he is on board with the front office and their plan to build a team. Why would anyone want lebron, Mr Player Empowerment, in his ear every plane trip telling him to force the team to mortgage the future, spend all their assets and then when all the assets are gone just leave to another team. Maybe 5-6 years of prime lebron would be worth it but not 1-2 years of 40 year old lebron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Personally I don’t want Lebron anywhere near Wemby. We have a 20 year old superstar who by all accounts wanted to be drafted here and wants to stay here. By all accounts he is on board with the front office and their plan to build a team. Why would anyone want lebron, Mr Player Empowerment, in his ear every plane trip telling him to force the team to mortgage the future, spend all their assets and then when all the assets are gone just leave to another team. Maybe 5-6 years of prime lebron would be worth it but not 1-2 years of 40 year old lebron.
    When did this allegedly happen?
    Cleveland I are you seriously holding it against Lebron for leaving hole Cleveland who oh by the way he took to their 1st Finals ever for Miami?
    Miami Boshs health took a turn and it was always going to be a 4 year gig. Ok for other people to take their computer, legal, whatever skills to another company but you insist Lebron has to stay where his White owner tells him to. O-kay.

Cleveland II he brings them a farking Championship over the Golden gots. Kyrie is who walked away, not Lebron. But again, you expect him to stay after making his White Owner a ton of money and completely uplifting the Cleveland / Akron area.

Lebron imo would accept his new role as mentor and TEAM player with Wemby.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not going to happen, but LeBron finishing his career here would be the best thing to ever happen to the Spurs outside of their lottery luck with robinson, Duncan and Wemby

Thread Information