Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Coming Off The Bench TheGoldStandard's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They'll probably be there again next year too.. That Eastern Conference is a huge joke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just shows that D-Wade was the top dog all along in Miami. He was the mentally strong dude.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They'll probably be there again next year too.. That Eastern Conference is a huge joke.
    It's pathetic

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe and Duncan are better than Lebron, lol Lebron gonna retire with 2 rings, and Ray Allen dragged him kicking and screaming to one of them

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe and Duncan are better than Lebron, lol Lebron gonna retire with 2 rings, and Ray Allen dragged him kicking and screaming to one of them
    Amy Duncan helped drag him as well.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Premature thread my nig...premature

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The "King" is royally ed (pun intended) if he loses...especially in a sweep. Anybody who doesn't suck off Lebron cringes when he is lauded for all of these finals appearances. Lebron has already lost what helped him in the pre-Miami part of his career, and that's the accurate narrative that he carried not great teams to relatively great heights. But he went and stacked the deck in Miami to ensure he isn't remembered as a Karl Malone or Barkley and now he's done it again in Cleveland. Stacking the deck in a garbage conference looks so weak. Losing 5 out of 7 trips validates the now apparent narrative that he's just the best of a garbage bunch (conference) but whenever he faces the representative of the REAL conference he gets popped in the mouth. I know a lot the Lakers fans joke about '13 but reality is Miami was GIFTED that ring as well...Spurs were better even in THAT series. So in 7 trips, he can claim to have been unequivocally "better" than ONE team...ONE!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The "King" is royally ed (pun intended) if he loses...especially in a sweep. Anybody who doesn't suck off Lebron cringes when he is lauded for all of these finals appearances. Lebron has already lost what helped him in the pre-Miami part of his career, and that's the accurate narrative that he carried not great teams to relatively great heights. But he went and stacked the deck in Miami to ensure he isn't remembered as a Karl Malone or Barkley and now he's done it again in Cleveland. Stacking the deck in a garbage conference looks so weak. Losing 5 out of 7 trips validates the now apparent narrative that he's just the best of a garbage bunch (conference) but whenever he faces the representative of the REAL conference he gets popped in the mouth. I know a lot the Lakers fans joke about '13 but reality is Miami was GIFTED that ring as well...Spurs were better even in THAT series. So in 7 trips, he can claim to have been unequivocally "better" than ONE team...ONE!!!
    Only in (our) eyes. Media/Silver will cover for James. They won't let him go to slaughter.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only in (our) eyes. Media/Silver will cover for James. They won't let him go to slaughter.
    Unfortunately you are 100% correct!

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, unless Durant goes to Boston he'll be 2-6 next June.

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    So in 7 trips, he can claim to have been unequivocally "better" than ONE team...ONE!!!
    That's an *ring btw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should have been 1 - 6 if not for the Spurs giveaway.
    That moment in which the Spurs inexplicably melted was the biggest moment in LBJ's career.
    The champagne was on ice, ffs.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, that Lebron guy is terrible.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Should have been 1 - 6 if not for the Spurs giveaway.
    That moment in which the Spurs inexplicably melted was the biggest moment in LBJ's career.
    The champagne was on ice, ffs.
    ...they were selling your .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no one talks about it with jerry west tbh..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair, West has never ONCE in his entire career/post career been remotely considered in the conversation for GOAT...THAT'S the standard Lebron is held to because the media has hyped him on that level for the better part of 13 years now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    on the biggest stage, yet clown is deferring to scrubs to bail him out?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    The Cavs are only down 1 game, remember the first game round 2 Spurs/Thunder, I thought that series was over with after that blowout. Cavs probably get swept or lose in 5 to Warriors, but if they show up and win game 2 it changes the series and gives them a chance. They have enough talent to beat the Warriors, having Blatt there would have helped, I think Kerr is gonna take Lue to school.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not one not 2 not three not four not 5 not six not seven.....

Lebron is a Joke...... that er should be 1-5 in the Finals......#thankyoupopfornotleavingduncan

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You mean the guy who's silhouette is on the Spurs uniform? Different era. Those Boston teams were loaded. There was no such thing as Free Agency either. So if you were on a mediocre or bad team, you were stuck. If you were on a stacked team, well you can run off 8 straight. It's not rocket science son.

LeHype is the GM. He hand picks his teams. He even stayed east of the Mississippi River to moonwalk to the Finals every year. Still, he's 2-4. He bet not lose these Finals or I won't take any of you farmers seriously when y'all semen shield for him ever again.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dan LeBe on air comparing him to Wilt. LeWilt James

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    not one not 2 not three not four not 5 not six not seven.....

Lebron is a Joke...... that er should be 1-5 in the Finals......#thankyoupopfornotleavingduncan
    Technically, 0-6. Who saw Battier going bonkers in 2012? He probably wasn't on the scouting report.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Cavs are only down 1 game, remember the first game round 2 Spurs/Thunder, I thought that series was over with after that blowout. Cavs probably get swept or lose in 5 to Warriors, but if they show up and win game 2 it changes the series and gives them a chance. They have enough talent to beat the Warriors, having Blatt there would have helped, I think Kerr is gonna take Lue to school.
    It's an even year. Bad comparison.

In even years:

Spurs are
    PATHETIC
    After
    March

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    After James it's a collection of pedestrian talent.

Thread Information