Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Posted this in the "retirement" thread but felt it merited a thread of its own.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/wa...ent-interview/

The video in this link is 44 minutes long, the live interview lasted almost an hour and a half. I'm assuming it is the full interview but edited to remove some of the technical live stream issues they had.

Great "interview"... More so because it was casual and between friends... you get to see more of the real Timmy.
    Last edited by phyzik; 07-13-2016 at 09:27 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why did that er talk more than Duncan?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Did it include Tim's divorce & his loss of $25 million?

bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why did that er talk more than Duncan?
    I didnt mind that at all, and I'm not sure why you are complaining TBH..... He is Tim's best friend and we got more out of Tim in this one interview then we ever have out of some ESPN talking head over the past 19 years.

bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amy was brought up, but I'm not gonna spoil it... You will have to sit through the interview to hear it you dirty ing belly dragging limp loser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, he talks about how proud he is to never come close to his own "Eagle" and leave his franchise in good hands.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No, he talks about how proud he is to never come close to his own "Eagle" and leave his franchise in good hands.
    That's what I thought. His kids get to listen to mommy their umpteenth daddies.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Amy was brought up, but I'm not gonna spoil it... You will have to sit through the interview to hear it you dirty ing belly dragging limp loser.
    Seriously, you ever think about your mother naked?

bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously, you ever think about your mother naked?
    haven't honestly thought about my mom since she passed away 10 years ago. I imagine the clothes have rotted off by now and she has long since been plant food.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    haven't honestly thought about my mom since she passed away 10 years ago.
    Did your mother have a nice ass,,,I mean when she was alive?

bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did your mother have a nice ass,,,I mean when she was alive?
    Not at all, she was a fat woman. Never saw her ass in her younger pictures, but she was decent looking.... I ed it up for her being her first.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not at all, she was a fat woman.
    Fat women can have nice asses. What did your mother's fat ass look like?

bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fat women can have nice asses. What did your mother's fat ass look like?
    If I remember right, she didnt really have an ass... it all went to the gut area after I was born. Never really looked at it critically, being my mom and all.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If I remember right, she didnt really have an ass... it all went to the gut area after I was born. Never really looked at it critically, being my mom and all.
    She have a nice bush? A hairy one?

bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She have a nice bush? A hairy one?
    I would imagine so.... never really saw... but she was in her 40's when she had me so I would assume she was old school like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fat women can have nice asses
    Just because you feed your hippo wife via woodchipper does not make this true

Dale: You ready?
    Catherine: SO HUNGRY FEED ME NOWWWWW
    -- Dale clamps her mouth to the exit valve of the woodchipper and inserts a live lamb into the chipping side --
    Catherine: Mhumhmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhh mhummmmmmm
    Lamb: Bahhhhoooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

When's the last time you came inside that hog?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I would imagine so.... never really saw... but she was in her 40's when she had me so I would assume she was old school like that.
    Did you want to see your mother's snatch?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didnt mind that at all, and I'm not sure why you are complaining TBH..... He is Tim's best friend and we got more out of Tim in this one interview then we ever have out of some ESPN talking head over the past 19 years.
    He could have taken advantage of that and make a really good interview. Instead he decided to just talk himself and barely ask any question.

Never talk more than the guy you are interviewing. Journalism 101.

bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you want to see your mother's snatch?
    no, Im not really weird like you in that regard. Anything else to try and get a rise out of me?

As far as Im concerned, she is worm food past the expiration date by now. I dont believe fairy tales to make me feel better about death and have no problem joking about like this.

bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He could have taken advantage of that and make a really good interview. Instead he decided to just talk himself and barely ask any question.

Never talk more than the guy you are interviewing. Journalism 101.
    except that it was his best friend, not some journalist.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    no, Im not really weird like you in that regard. Anything else to try and get a rise out of me?

As far as Im concerned, she is worm food past the expiration date by now. I dont believe fairy tales to make me feel better about death and have no problem joking about like this.
    Did you peek on her and your dad when they were ing? What did it look like?

bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you peek on her and your dad when they were ing? What did it look like?
    Again, they were old squares, my Dad was even older... Never heard them get busy or anything, and the wall separating my room from theirs is paper thin, never heard , I even drilled a hole in the wall.... to make sure they were asleep so I could sneak in and steal money from my dads wallet which he tried to hide under his pillow.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Again, they were old squares, my Dad was even older... Never heard them get busy or anything, and the wall separating my room from theirs is paper thin, never heard , I even drilled a hole in the wall.... to make sure they were asleep so I could sneak in and steal money from my dads wallet which he tried to hide under his pillow.
    Did you want to see them and we're just in denial and used the money as a means to hide from your true feelings?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you trying to project your youth/fantisies onto me so we can relate somehow or something?
    He only wants that if you're a pubescent boy under the age of 15

bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you want to see them and we're just in denial and used the money as a means to hide from your true feelings?
    Are you trying to project your youth/fantasies onto me so we can relate somehow or something? Im not sure what relevance this has to the OP?

As I said, they were old fugglies by the time I was of age... Sorry, you cant re-live your youth through me Dale. I bet you almost had it up too, so frustrating.

Thread Information