View Poll Results: Are you happy with the decision to rest Manu & TD?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah, it was a good decision (fuck wit the SUns' minds and get rest for TD and Many)

38 82.61%
  • No, we should of played them full strength and try to pick up a game on them in the standings

8 17.39%
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i am actually really happy to hear that Manu and Timmy didn't suit up for the Phoenix game...they are messing with the Suns heads now...what do u guys think? would u have rather seen our two all-stars play?

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as long as our Spurs get homecourt, it's all good...

don't really care too much about it now, but man, when you are getting hyped up to see a badass game, and you hear TD and Manu are benched....it really takes the wind out of the sails.....oh well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah but to seee the result of the game and realize we only lost by a few against a good team at their place with parker rasho devin bruce and even wilks playing is even more satisfying!

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well, can't argue against putting up a good showing and not lying down, but a W is a W, and a L is a L. not much for moral victories. onto next game.

Germany's #1 Spurs Fan Streakyshooter08's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Psychology at its best! It was the first time ever! that I smiled after a loss (when I checked the box score). I also think that it wouldn't be that bad if we would get the 2nd seed because we would not play Dallas in the 2nd round I would rather play Seattle than Dallas. It would be good if Phx and Dal would battle each other in the playoffs...

Thread Information