Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    36/7/7
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Michigan Wolverines
    Is it actually possible to go an entire career without making ONE good flick, tbh?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was hoping you said he died.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Many would like to have a career such as his and trade theirs for his.

36/7/7
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Michigan Wolverines
    Many would like to have a career such as his and trade theirs for his.
    No , but Jew-jew doesn't have a single standout movie, or even a good one for that matter. This ing clown is supposed to be the savior of Star Wars lol

Billy Bob
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No , but Jew-jew doesn't have a single standout movie, or even a good one for that matter. This ing clown is supposed to be the savior of Star Wars lol
    This guy ruined Star Trek. I would have like to have seen del toro or peter Jackson's vision of star wars.
    You know they would of cast a white lead guy and the movie would of been pg13. I expect a ty movie, ty acting, bad cheesy dialogue, but cool special effects, much like ep 1-3. Good redbox rental.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Bigots area really protective of their Star Wars.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    Wow...

What's wrong with you hoods?

He has made some great movies, starting with Regarding Henry.

Do you have a hard time getting past the alternate reality of Start Trek from that villain traveling back in time, and changing the future?

What about the series Alias, Lost, Fringe, and so many others?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have no problems with him as a director, but just the storylines of his Star Trek and Star Wars films. He may have been at the whim of Paramount/Disney, but why rehash the same old storylines/characters? I don't like the Kirk reboot or the continuation of Star Wars with episode 7. Both universes have tons of material to draw on from a lot of different time periods. Do something original.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    College
    Oregon State Beavers
    Star Trek was awesome.

hope and change
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    IMO he isn't any worse that Nolan or Tarantino or whatever other popular director. people don't fill the theaters for actual good movies so what can you expect?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    IMO he isn't any worse that Nolan or Tarantino or whatever other popular director. people don't fill the theaters for actual good movies so what can you expect?
    Terrible take.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    As long as he cuts down the lens flares, this can't be any worse than the average Lucas Star Wars film.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    I don't think anyone seriously expects a good star wars movie.

They just want a competent one. Like a Marvel Movie.

hope and change
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Boise State Broncos

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    I have no problems with him as a director, but just the storylines of his Star Trek and Star Wars films. He may have been at the whim of Paramount/Disney, but why rehash the same old storylines/characters? I don't like the Kirk reboot or the continuation of Star Wars with episode 7. Both universes have tons of material to draw on from a lot of different time periods. Do something original.
    I agree we didn't need to see another Khan reboot. However, I like what they have done with the new star trek otherwise.

Can't wait for the third.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I dont mind him at all.

Think he makes better TV shows though.

Billy Bob
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bigots area really protective of their Star Wars.
    Nope it's just that black guys shouldn't be leads in white movies. Star Wars is a white guys movie, so Latinos n blacks should be doing the supporting roles. It will be like putting a Mexican dude to play blade, or Leonardo do caprio to play kunta kinte. Just no, epic fail!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Nope it's just that black guys shouldn't be leads in white movies. Star Wars is a white guys movie, so Latinos n blacks should be doing the supporting roles. It will be like putting a Mexican dude to play blade, or Leonardo do caprio to play kunta kinte. Just no, epic fail!
    You don't seem to realize this is the dictionary definition of bigotry, bigot.

Billy Bob
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nolan is probably the worlds best director right now. His resume speaks for itself. Tarantino? I actually think he makes a better actor than director. All his movies are except pulp fiction n that Jaime fox movie.

Billy Bob
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You don't seem to realize this is the dictionary definition of bigotry, bigot.
    You really don't seem to have a life do you ?Are you married chump, any kids? Or is what they say about you true. That your a 50 something year old sexual who looks like possum and lusts after athletic black men from Austin playing ball.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Nolan is probably the worlds best director right now. His resume speaks for itself. Tarantino? I actually think he makes a better actor than director. All his movies are except pulp fiction n that Jaime fox movie.
    I don't know about best but maybe the most important imo, just because he's making very ambitious and big movies within the studio structure. I am a big fan though.
    You really don't seem to have a life do you ?Are you married chump, any kids? Or is what they say about you true. That your a 50 something year old sexual who looks like possum and lusts after athletic black men from Austin playing ball.
    damn

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Are you this upset just because I called you a bigot for saying bigoted things?

Why would that bug you so much?

Are you married with a bigoted wife and bigoted kids?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wow...

What's wrong with you hoods?

He has made some great movies, starting with Regarding Henry.

Do you have a hard time getting past the alternate reality of Start Trek from that villain traveling back in time, and changing the future?

What about the series Alias, Lost, Fringe, and so many others?
    Thank you

hope and change
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    If Memento was told chronologically, would the story have been interesting and plausible to you?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    Is it actually possible to go an entire career without making ONE good flick, tbh?
    M. Night Shamalan pulled it off, tbh.

Thread Information