Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Jennie is a lesbian woman. She says she is only sexually attracted to women who are biologically female and have vaginas. She therefore only has sex and relationships with women who are biologically female.

Jennie doesn't think this should be controversial, but not everyone agrees. She has been described as transphobic, a genital fetishist, a pervert and a "terf" - a trans exclusionary radical feminist.

====

"One of the lesbian women I spoke to, 24-year-old Amy*, told me she experienced verbal abuse from her own girlfriend, a bisexual woman who wanted them to have a threesome with a trans woman.

When Amy explained her reasons for not wanting to, her girlfriend became angry.

"The first thing she called me was transphobic," Amy said. "She immediately jumped to make me feel guilty about not wanting to sleep with someone."

She said the trans woman in question had not undergone genital surgery, so still had a penis.
    "I remember she was extremely shocked and angry, and claimed my views were extremist propaganda and inciting violence towards the trans community, as well as comparing me to far-right groups," she said."

====

"I thought I would be called a transphobe or that it would be wrong of me to turn down a trans woman who wanted to exchange nude pictures," one wrote. "Young women feel pressured to sleep with trans women 'to prove I am not a terf'."

One woman reported being targeted in an online group. "I was told that sexuality doesn't exist and I owed it to my trans sisters to unlearn my 'genital confusion' so I can enjoy letting them penetrate me," she wrote.

====

One compared going on dates with trans women to so-called conversion therapy - the controversial practice of trying to change someone's sexual orientation.

"I knew I wasn't attracted to them but internalised the idea that it was because of my 'transmisogyny' and that if I dated them for long enough I could start to be attracted to them. It was DIY conversion therapy," she wrote.

====

"The way that shaming is used is just horrific; it's emotional manipulation and warfare going on," she said.

"These women who want to form relationships with other biological women are feeling bad about that. How did we get here?"

====

"But I think that people are more than their genitals. I think you can feel attraction to someone without knowing what's between their legs. And if you were to say that you're only attracted to people with vaginas or people with penises it really feels like you are reducing people just to their genitals."

====

"What we are seeing is a regression where once again young lesbians are being told 'How do you know you don't like if you haven't tried it?'" she said.
    "I can't imagine what it would have been like, if I'd finally come to terms with the fact I was gay, to then be faced with the idea that some male bodies are not male so they must be lesbian, and having to contend with that as well."

====

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-57853385

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you alt rights so obsessed with this stuff

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what they are told to be outraged about by their corporate masters. It is a distraction from how badly corporations are ing us over.

Easily manipulated dupes need to be fleeced. smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    outrage over random twitter accounts
    your own personal insecurity on display

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    This is what they are told to be outraged about by their corporate masters. It is a distraction from how badly corporations are ing us over.

Easily manipulated dupes need to be fleeced. smh
    The left leaning highly factual BBC being the corporate master telling lesbians to be outraged.

Someone didn't bother reading the article.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are unsure about their masculinity, hiding behind toxic Macho Man personnas.

Also, a strong odor of prurient voyeurism, always fascinated by sex lives of LGBT

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Stop being phobic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop being phobic.
    the only reason you would find ways to outrage yourself over this stuff is if you were personally insecure about your own sexuality

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    the only reason you would find ways to outrage yourself over this stuff is if you were personally insecure about your own sexuality
    I'm not outraged at all. I find it hilarious that lesbians who don't want to have sex with trans women are being called transphobic.

"I was told that sexuality doesn't exist and I owed it to my trans sisters to unlearn my 'genital confusion' so I can enjoy letting them penetrate me,"

Lesbians can't catch a break. First they had to deal with straight guys telling them if they just tried the they'd like it now they've got to deal with trans women telling the same thing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not outraged at all.

all your posts in recent days have been about trans issues

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

What compels you to lie about my recent posts?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He has to face his sexuality issues someday, tbh.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    What compels you to lie about my recent posts? You and I were just discussing EcoHealth and gain of function research. You were proven wrong and disappeared from the thread but we were just discussing it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The left leaning highly factual BBC being the corporate master telling lesbians to be outraged.

Someone didn't bother reading the article.
    I was referring to you thinking this was Really Important News, not the article itself, dipwad.

As usual, nuance escapes you.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I was referring to you thinking this was Really Important News, not the article itself, dipwad.

As usual, nuance escapes you.
    You spam Wonkette articles thinking they contain Really Important News, no one reads them or replies.

As usual, your own hypocrisy escapes you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just summed up Winehole's entire posting career in two sentences. Oddly enough you've never said anything to him about it because the material is more favorable to your biases.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao Twitter Tranny's are ing mentally ill to the max! The trans that I know don't even discuss this weird ideological woke bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You spam Wonkette articles thinking they contain Really Important News, no one reads them or replies.

As usual, your own hypocrisy escapes you.
    You just summed up Winehole's entire posting career in two sentences. Oddly enough you've never said anything to him about it because the material is more favorable to your biases.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao Twitter Tranny's are ing mentally ill to the max! The trans that I know don't even discuss this weird ideological woke bull .
    Lol "I know a trans"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ BlaKKKe tell us more about how them s taste you cuckold!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why don't you tell us more about the trans you know. Do they think you're one of them?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol "I know a trans"
    like avante with stan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What compels you to lie about my recent posts? You and I were just discussing EcoHealth and gain of function research. You were proven wrong and disappeared from the thread but we were just discussing it
    I didn't make that claim, you can take that to SR21, I was merely laughing at the fact that you do seem to have some sort of obsession with trans people...

And I never disappeared from any thread. IIRC, I actually answered every one of your posts there... if anything, look in the mirror when it comes to abandoning your crackpot theories...

Remember? Like Pizzagate or Guccifer? rofl

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh I have tried it and I like it very much.

Thread Information