Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will another prominent conservative bite the dust from a super spreader trump event?

Carson attended the election night party where White House chief of staff Mark Meadows and nearly every other attendee was not wearing a mask. Meadows and four others in Trump's orbit subsequently tested positive last week.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/09/polit...rus/index.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Remember the bomb cult from Planet of the Apes?

Same thing, only with COVID. they're spreading it like gospel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Carson might be the dumbest neurosurgeon ever

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump singlehandely genociding his own blacks tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rand Paul is giving him compe ion as far as being a medical professional fake:

“Over the weekend, the Courier-Journal in Louisville reported that Dr. Rand Paul, the Republican Senate nominee in Kentucky, is not a "board-certified" ophthalmologist according to the national clearinghouse for such certifications.

Now Paul is explaining his decision to let his recognized certification lapse as resulting from "the kind of hypocritical power play that I despise and have always fought against."

First some background: Paul's claim that he is a "board-certified" ophthalmologist is tied to his certification by the National Board of Ophthalmology.

Yet that's a group that Paul himself founded in 1999; he also serves as its head.

The organization that works with the American Medical Association to approve specialty boards of this nature, as the Courier-Journal notes, is called the American Board of Medical Specialties. And it does not recognize Paul's group.

Paul reportedly had certification from the American Board of Ophthalmology - a recognized group - before letting it lapse in favor of certification from the board he heads.“

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rand-pa...ion-questions/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    carson is quite the enigma. brilliant neurosurgeon who doesnt believe in the theory of evolution

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    carson is quite the enigma. brilliant neurosurgeon who doesnt believe in the theory of evolution
    You would be surprised how many doctors of medicine dont.
    They are required to memorize a bunch of parts and know how they work together.
    There is no need to go any deeper than this.

The most interesting thing is some actually believe in the perfection of the body through our creator and then they go look at the human body and cant explain why our retina is backwards therefore "requiring" a blind spot. There are so many things in the human body that are clearly not needed or are altered vestiges of the past and dont look perfect at all. They dont need to know this to be a doctor. But when you bring up the perfection factor... they stutter and stammer and yield to the mysterious ways of our Lord in his perfection of making us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You would be surprised how many doctors of medicine dont.
    They are required to memorize a bunch of parts and know how they work together.
    There is no need to go any deeper than this.

The most interesting thing is some actually believe in the perfection of the body through our creator and then they go look at the human body and cant explain why our retina is backwards therefore "requiring" a blind spot. There are so many things in the human body that are clearly not needed or are altered vestiges of the past and dont look perfect at all. They dont need to know this to be a doctor. But when you bring up the perfection factor... they stutter and stammer and yield to the mysterious ways of our Lord in his perfection of making us.
    yeah but going into medicine still involves a degree of commitment to the scientific method

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Donald Trump has done more for African Americans than any president since Lincoln, including killing off the Republican ones.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah but going into medicine still involves a degree of commitment to the scientific method
    He probably was very good at doing a very specific type of work that requires memory smarts and steady hands. He probably saw ways to do things better after doing the same stuff every day. imo the really "smart" guys in science have other hobbies and interests outside of science that involves the arts, photography, Chess, old cars, whatever... Guys whose interests go beyond what they grind through everyday. And medical doctors do have a lot of grinding to do. People who are in careers that require a bunch of school usually are good at seeing all sorts of parallels between things or just for the fun of it, or break down comparisons that just dont work.

They think and are passionate about things other than what they do for a living.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chief of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins for 20 years vs " This probably isn’t the place to air my grievances"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Carson became the Director of Pediatric Neurosurgery at the Johns Hopkins Children’s Center in 1984 at age 33; he was the youngest chief of pediatric neurosurgery in the United States.[6] At retirement, he was professor of neurosurgery, oncology, plastic surgery, and pediatrics at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.[7] Carson's achievements include performing the only successful separation of conjoined twins joined at the back of the head; performing the first successful neurosurgical procedure on a fetus inside the womb; performing the first completely successful separation of type-2 vertical craniopagus twins; developing new methods to treat brain-stem tumors; and revitalizing hemispherectomy techniques for controlling seizures.[8][9][6][10] He wrote over 100 neurosurgical publications. He retired from medicine in 2013

Getting COVID makes you dumb now. The new scarlet letter..

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Being dumb can get you COVID.

Ben was dumb.

He got COVID.

It proves he was dumb in the first place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And your lucky numbers are 86 45 11 03 20 01 20 21

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Being dumb can get you COVID.

Ben was dumb.

He got COVID.

It proves he was dumb in the first place.
    doesnt prove he was dumb unless your premise is that only dumb people get covid

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    doesnt prove he was dumb unless your premise is that only dumb people get covid
    It's not.

If he got it where it is said he got it, he's dumb.

People going into those situations by choice are dumb.

My dumb FB friends were dumb to get COVID at a house party.

My FB friend who got it working at Costco in April was not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calling the most brilliant brain surgeon in the world dumb is dumb in and of itself. Compare your accomplishments and lot in life to his. Plus you have all that white privilege going for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calling the most brilliant brain surgeon in the world dumb is dumb in and of itself. Compare your accomplishments and lot in life to his. Plus you have all that white privilege going for you.
    you could be smart in some ways and dumb in some ways. i think being a creationist neurosurgeon captures that quite well

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    We've had a mask mandate in TX since July, correct? I guess nobody in El Paso follows that order since they get like 3,000 cases per day? Or maybe microscopic viruses are going to virus regardless of our cute, cloth Biden masks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have to be a complete moron to hang out at a party where half the people aren't wearing masks.

You have to be a complete idiot not to understand that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stay classy ST

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you could be smart in some ways and dumb in some ways. i think being a creationist neurosurgeon captures that quite well
    No no but Trump was smart enough to become rich and president therefore you can never call him dumb about anything at all ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stay fake, Chris

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He's obviously an intelligent guy. Never understood placing a neurosurgeon in charge of HUD, though.

Thread Information