Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Without celebrities, dying or alive, you woMEN would have nothing to chit chat or make threads about.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Without celebrities, dying or alive, you woMEN would have nothing to chit chat or make threads about.
    apparently Joey hates black people.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    apparently Joey hates black people.
    How did you come to that conclusion you obese re ? Damn you ing regressives are such blow hard dip s.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The stained left always coming to conclusions that don't exist in this reality.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    koriwhat
    LMAO

This message is hidden because koriwhat is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list

Lemme guess

Something something op is fat, should die, Hollywood sucks, liberals should die, something something rant rant something

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    koriwhat
    LMAO

View Post

Lemme guess

Something something op is fat, should die, Hollywood sucks, liberals should die, something something rant rant something
    RIP Harry and the 10th grade plus, calf-tatted re !

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    How did you come to that conclusion you obese re ? Damn you ing regressives are such blow hard dip s.
    Stop being such a racist, Joey.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    My favorite name check of his was Tash in Only When I'm Drunk by the Alkaholiks. Aside from all his civil rights activism, he also produced Beat Street.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Stop being such a racist, Joey.
    Bro last time I checked it's you and yours that use the N word. I never have. Plus I'm not an obese whale chained to my couch so I do interact with a mul ude of diverse people unlike you who interacts with nothing but whites online.

STFU fatty!
    Last edited by koriwhat; 04-26-2023 at 04:15 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    koriwhat
    LMAO

View Post

Lemme guess

Let me guess, you're ignoring me just like you did yesterday replying to me when no one gives a for your replies you ing cuckold little .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    RIP Harry and the 10th grade plus, calf-tatted re !
    Lol I did attend 11th grade and College so the plus is duly acknowledged you little baby back with your ty reading comprehension skills you ing re .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lol I did attend 11th grade and College so the plus is duly acknowledged you little baby back with your ty reading comprehension skills you ing re .
    You did “attend” 11th grade but you did not complete 11th grade, re .

You are some stupid special for acting as if you successfully completed the 11th grade, you re .

There is no diploma for attending 11th grade, participation trophy maybe for re s like you, but no diploma.

Having a re for a grandson, no wonder your grandma was worried.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You did “attend” 11th grade but you did not complete 11th grade, re .

You are some stupid special for acting as if you successfully completed the 11th grade, you re .

There is no diploma for attending 11th grade, participation trophy maybe for re s like you, but no diploma.

Having a re for a grandson, no wonder your grandma was worried.
    Who said I completed 11th grade but you and who harps so hard on this but a little like you who wasn't even alive 20+ yrs ago most likely and has no connection to me outside of ST? man you're a lose canon tbh.

Again, why don't you mention my time in College?

I truly can't wait until "men" like you are all ing 6 ft under tbh. You are such a ing bro.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Who said I completed 11th grade but you and who harps so hard on this but a little like you who wasn't even alive 20+ yrs ago most likely and has no connection to me outside of ST? man you're a lose canon tbh.

Again, why don't you mention my time in College?

I truly can't wait until "men" like you are all ing 6 ft under tbh. You are such a ing bro.
    Goes to show you, great job you got from “attending” college: tramp-stamp/calf-tat shop owner.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I remember listening to ....There's a hole in the bucket, dear Liza, dear Liza, there's a hole in the bucket, dear Liza a hole.... with him & Odetta. As a small child. It was one of my grandmother's favorites.

Odetta died fairly young comparatively. Right after Obama got elected the first time, iirc.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Goes to show you, great job you got from “attending” college: tramp-stamp/calf-tat shop owner.
    Shut the up you sucking little . Be a man bro and say your bs to my face already big boy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Shut the up you sucking little . Be a man bro and say your bs to my face already big boy.
    Says the poorly educated re who did after his boss stomped his neck in front of a crowd.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Says the poorly educated re who did after his boss stomped his neck in front of a crowd.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Bro last time I checked it's you and yours that use the N word. I never have. Plus I'm not an obese whale chained to my couch so I do interact with a mul ude of diverse people unlike you who interacts with nothing but whites online.

STFU fatty!
    What is the n word you’re referring to? Nunchuck?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Again, you can continue to be like all the other pussies here Ef or you can back your words up irl. You'll just continue on with your ways and troll me because you're a weak sob and you know it bro. You're exactly like all the others tbh; pussies who found their safe space online and now yall are the bullies but irl yall ain't .

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    Name
    Joseph Rao Kony
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    still waiting for you to do the same so i can two piece you and knock your got ass out. but of course you're a pussy hiding behind your counter, so terrified of JK that you had to filter me out of your ST viewing experience ing pussy

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    Name
    Joseph Rao Kony
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Joey talks a lot of and hides behind his little rinky dink ghetto tattoo parlor yet the second you ask him to come out into the real world he pisses all over his capris

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Again, you can continue to be like all the other pussies here Ef or you can back your words up irl. You'll just continue on with your ways and troll me because you're a weak sob and you know it bro. You're exactly like all the others tbh; pussies who found their safe space online and now yall are the bullies but irl yall ain't .
    Re , don’t cry to me over your irl issues.

You made the decision to dropout of HS and inking unicorns on men’s scrotums for money, so live with it.

Thread Information