View Poll Results: is Dwight Howard deserving of a career ending injury?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, he deserves it

20 47.62%
  • no, that's a bit harsh

22 52.38%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    sons real talk do you think that Howard deserves a career ending injury? now I'm not talking about something that would effect his personal life at all, but would prevent him from playing basketball. Karma will eventually catch up to him for the way that he has back stabbed, lied, etc. and has without a doubt became the biggest in all of professional sports over the last year or so. I personally cannot think of another professional athlete who deserves a career ending injury more so than Dwight. I would actually laugh if it happened. I would love it. God bless

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, it should be life ending like AIDS.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    No, it should be life ending like AIDS.
    As a devout Christian he would embrace this as he finally gets to see his Lord.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kinda, but now that he's with the Lakers, no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    son, dwight is just a mere pawn in a big moneymaking scheme... the WWE didn't become the hit it is by letting Lebron rot in Cleveland...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    sons real talk do you think that Howard deserves a career ending injury? now I'm not talking about something that would effect his personal life at all, but would prevent him from playing basketball. Karma will eventually catch up to him for the way that he has back stabbed, lied, etc. and has without a doubt became the biggest in all of professional sports over the last year or so. I personally cannot think of another professional athlete who deserves a career ending injury more so than Dwight. I would actually laugh if it happened. I would love it. God bless
    Where was this thread after "The Decision?"

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    the result may vary imho, if he suffered a career ending injury in the back he's completely out of sports and he'll then probably turn a media bag like barkley. however if he just broke his arm he'd become a high-jump athlete and continue to profane the professional sports

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bit harsh son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's got 20 baby mamas to support.

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    No one deserves to have a career ending injury.

God bless

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Lakers are karma-proof

FML

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He will now see the ball as much as he would if he had a career ending injury, so no, I don't see him as deserving of it, nor do I see it having any effect.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Lakers are karma-proof

FML
    Also Lefty proof, tbh

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    that N-word.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    LeBron left as a free agent, nothing close to what Howard pulled. I would say don't be an idiot but for you I know that's impossible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously not.

He hasn't done anything crazy like rape or murder to be deserving of a career-ending injury. He's just sorta y and selfish.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Only a certified dumbass would equate The Decision to what Dwight put the whole NBA through for an entire season and offseason, tbh...

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    No, but he is making Lebron look better

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I wouldn't wish a career-ending injury on the worst player...even a Celtic...it's just there's such a limited time to exploit your talents that it should be settled on the court or field of play. As y as this whole Dwight Howard thing was, it's not the first time this has happened and won't be the last.

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    I wouldn't wish a career-ending injury on the worst player...even a Celtic...it's just there's such a limited time to exploit your talents that it should be settled on the court or field of play. As y as this whole Dwight Howard thing was, it's not the first time this has happened and won't be the last.
    agreed. I was glad to see him finally traded I just don't like how it played out the whole season. I would have liked him to be traded sooner, of course not his fault though, hey at least him on Lakers make it interesting and Heat aren't the best team. At this time If those teams met I wouldn't be able to guess who would win, if Howard wasn't there I'd say Heat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldnt feel bad if he suffered one tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only a certified dumbass would equate The Decision to what Dwight put the whole NBA through for an entire season and offseason, tbh...
    It's just going to get worse. That debacle ESPN created (don't blame Lebron) set the stage for seasons upon seasons of big name free agent drama circuses, and they won't spare the regular season. I expect there to be a reality show based around the next one.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's just going to get worse. That debacle ESPN created (don't blame Lebron) set the stage for seasons upon seasons of big name free agent drama circuses, and they won't spare the regular season. I expect there to be a reality show based around the next one.

Hey pig fingers....cry me a river....you just mad because we got Dwight and you didn't...YOU MAD YOU MAD YOU MAD...

Dwight will play Lebron 1 on 1 and he has the size and foot speed to stop Lebron..in fact he's probably the only on in the league who can...

Miami in trouble:

3× NBA Defensive Player of the Year (2009–2011)
    6× NBA All-Star (2007–2012)
    5× All-NBA First Team (2008–2012)
    4× NBA All-Defensive First Team (2009–2012)

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Hey pig fingers....cry me a river....you just mad because we got Dwight and you didn't...YOU MAD YOU MAD YOU MAD...
    Spurfan, you mad that Bonner and Splitter ain't goin' nowhere?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dwight will play Lebron 1 on 1 and he has the size and foot speed to stop Lebron..in fact he's probably the only on in the league who can...

Miami in trouble:

3× NBA Defensive Player of the Year (2009–2011)
    6× NBA All-Star (2007–2012)
    5× All-NBA First Team (2008–2012)
    4× NBA All-Defensive First Team (2009–2012)

Thread Information