Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Ric Bucher: Not Suspending Anthony Davis For Groin Kick Would Be Unfair

https://foxsportsradio.iheart.com/co...uld-be-unfair/

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed, but Gaymond Donkey got away with worse throughout the 2016 playoffs, and it didn't come back to bite him and his team until late in the Finals that year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed, but Gaymond Donkey got away with worse throughout the 2016 playoffs, and it didn't come back to bite him and his team until late in the Finals that year.
    The league set the precedent when they didn't suspend Draymond for kicking Steven Adams multiple times in the nuts. The league is always going to go out of their way to protect their star players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The league set the precedent when they didn't suspend Draymond for kicking Steven Adams multiple times in the nuts. The league is always going to go out of their way to protect their star players.
    People can say what they want about Westbrick but at least he got back at Zaza for hurting him in a previous game

Adams never got back at Gaymond and Spurs never made Zaza pay; ing gots

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People can say what they want about Westbrick but at least he got back at Zaza for hurting him in a previous game

I bet Donkey would have stuck him in the face if Adams "got back at him". Yeah Adams is taller but Donkey is a ing tank.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet Donkey would have stuck him in the face if Adams "got back at him". Yeah Adams is taller but Donkey is a ing tank.
    Donkey is a typical bully. He didn't want any smoke when Tristan Thompson shoved his hand in his face. He also got his ass whooped by Tristan at a night club according to a bunch of witnesses.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I agree 100 percent with you. Zaza needed to be slapped in the face but the Spurs had no one willing to step up along with Pop being a cuck and not calling out Zaza until it was too late. Draymond is a bully that will back down if he gets slapped in the face. He doesn't strike me as a real fighter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bigger reason why the league is getting less and less popular. Most people see the blatant protection of big market teams and start to treat the league like a pseudo WWE type organization.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bigger reason why the league is getting less and less popular. Most people see the blatant protection of big market teams and start to treat the league like a pseudo WWE type organization.
    Well the 80s Lakers were heavily protected, so were the Bulls in the 90s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donkey is a typical bully. He didn't want any smoke when Tristan Thompson shoved his hand in his face. He also got his ass whooped by Tristan at a night club according to a bunch of witnesses.

Yeah I remember the club incident

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Let's be real. No history and a more natural act when AD did it vs Draymond.

But of course the league protects stars, always have. Not sure why Amb and others point to that as a reason ratings/viewership is down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But even magic couldn’t punch someone in the nuts (in a game, what he does in the bedroom is none of our business).

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But even magic couldn’t punch someone in the nuts (in a game, what he does in the bedroom is none of our business).
    You got nary room, amb. Duncan was taking it up the old butt hole as well, that led to his wife porkin' that and subsequently was the reason they got to selling your , buster brown.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Horse , amb, it's less popular because you have LeBron kneeling in Florida so he can get all the bubbles out of the BLM decal he's applying to the Bubble floor. It's less popular because LeBron made a gd hero out of an animal like George Floyd who stuck a gun in a woman's belly and threatened to blow her up.

The numbers were just fine and dandy when the league ran Amare off and let Duncan stay when they both were on the floor that time. You and I didn't and moan then, son, not by a jugful we didn't. That saved our hash and we welcomed Stern's hand down with open arms.

tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

But of course the league protects stars, always have. Not sure why Amb and others point to that as a reason ratings/viewership is down.
    Because the Spurs misplaced Leonard and are no longer special. Ipso facto, the league has moved on from them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your Spurs as well, lefty, till Pop goofed up and dist Leonard.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...your Duncan, that wop and Parker living proof.

You and I (I needed you to keep the Suns away from it and you abided Dale). I didn't see us ing then, slicer.

Your Spurs WERE in the jackpot as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got nary room, amb. Duncan was taking it up the old butt hole as well, that led to his wife porkin' that and subsequently was the reason they got to selling your , buster brown.
    As I said, none of our business.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Horse , amb, it's less popular because you have LeBron kneeling in Florida so he can get all the bubbles out of the BLM decal he's applying to the Bubble floor. It's less popular because LeBron made a gd hero out of an animal like George Floyd who stuck a gun in a woman's belly and threatened to blow her up.

The numbers were just fine and dandy when the league ran Amare off and let Duncan stay when they both were on the floor that time. You and I didn't and moan then, son, not by a jugful we didn't. That saved our hash and we welcomed Stern's hand down with open arms.

tee, hee.
    And yet here you are, supporting Lebron and the gang.

As for duncan, check the rules, they changed it after Ewing and the Knicks. Again, changing the rules for big market teams. Nothing new.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And yet here you are, supporting Lebron and the gang.

As for duncan, check the rules, they changed it after Ewing and the Knicks. Again, changing the rules for big market teams. Nothing new.
    I just want LeBron to shut the up, dribble and give me my 18th. Otherwise, he can go pound salt.

And don't give me that and try and exclude Duncan. Horse manure, uh, uh. You took,,,we both took the hand downs in that circa and we're damn grateful for 'em. It enabled you to block the Suns for me and I am eternally grateful for that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just want LeBron to shut the up, dribble and give me my 18th. Otherwise, he can go pound salt.

And don't give me that and try and exclude Duncan. Horse manure, uh, uh. You took,,,we both took the hand downs in that circa and we're damn grateful for 'em. It enabled you to block the Suns for me and I am eternally grateful for that.
    16* bubble sham tourney versus weak teams with 8 x 5 does not legitimately count. Farce

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    16* bubble sham tourney versus weak teams with 8 x 5 does not legitimately count. Farce
    Horse .
    Make the playoffs. Win the last game you play. There is nothing else.

Sure, it's easier. Most players/teams are marking time, cashing checks. That's when you have to take advantage of the/any situation. That's what the Lakers did. I got no problem with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Horse .
    Make the playoffs. Win the last game you play. There is nothing else.

Sure, it's easier. Most players/teams are marking time, cashing checks. That's when you have to take advantage of the/any situation. That's what the Lakers did. I got no problem with it.
    BS Lakers beat a hurt JV team in Heat after facing weak injured teams and always had 8 on 5. Last year NOT legit le.

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

No history? People were calling for AD to be suspended in the Finals because he hit Crowder in the face/neck.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    BS Lakers beat a hurt JV team in Heat after facing weak injured teams and always had 8 on 5. Last year NOT legit le.
    Fine by me. I don't want to compete, Rummy, I want to win the gd ring. o!!!

Thread Information