My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    sons last season and the seasons before all I heard from you Saints haters was that "Drew Brees is stat padding" ... which was complete and utter IGNORANT bull . now let us fast forward to this season where the Saints are struggling starting the season off 0-4, yet guess who is the main ing man at QB????? come on ... you know who ....

DREW ING BREES

- leading the NFL with 1350 Passing Yards (Eli comes close at 1320, Brady at 1227, Rodgers at 1064)

- 10 Touchdowns (the only QB's who have more are Ryan Fitzpatrick with 12 and Matt Ryan with 11)

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/by...conference=NFL

let me guess? he is still "padding his stats" on a team that is 0-4? LOL you ignorant s

but...but...but...but...but...but...
    Last edited by BRHornet45; 10-01-2012 at 01:59 AM.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Simple question BR... How can you be the main man when you're 0-4?

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    sit and spin

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    that's the point..he's racking numbers, but he's 0-4..Brees has a Black QB mentality right now, tbh..

Every week I hear about a new regular season record that Brees is going to break..he's benefited from this offensive era more than any other player, tbh..he had 1 fluke year where Favre handed him a SB appearance..outside of that, the Saints are perennial chokers, tbh.. losing to the 7-9 Seahawks losing to Alex Smith 0-4

Also, it's evident that he's a complete loser without Payton, tbh..

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    You could also argue that he shouldn't even have a ring, considering this entire era of Saints football has been tainted by the morbid bounty system..

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    that's the point..he's racking numbers, but he's 0-4..Brees has a Black QB mentality right now, tbh..

Every week I hear about a new regular season record that Brees is going to break..he's benefited from this offensive era more than any other player, tbh..he had 1 fluke year where Favre handed him a SB appearance..outside of that, the Saints are perennial chokers, tbh.. losing to the 7-9 Seahawks losing to Alex Smith 0-4

Also, it's evident that he's a complete loser without Payton, tbh..
    The Saints put up 30+ points in those two losses. Their defense allowed 41 against Seattle and 36 against Alex Smith. He put up 32 points on the road against the best defense in the league.

Troll.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Brees
    Basically a white Warren Moon

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    2012 Brees is Archie Manning

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    so BR's counter to the Brees stat padding argument is that Brees is putting up great numbers on a ty team

The Amish Rifle Ryan Fitzpatrick's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count

- 10 Touchdowns (the only QB's who have more are Ryan Fitzpatrick with 12 and Matt Ryan with 11)

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Brees hasn't even been that good this season. His accuracy has been off, he threw crucial INTs in the first 3 games and looks shaky in the pocket. I hate it when the Saints throw the ball too much. They've been at their best when they run the ball. They were top 5 in the league in rushing in the Super Bowl year and last season. No team that has led the league in passing has won the Super Bowl. The Saints have a plethora of RBs and they hardly run the ball. Its stupid.

Perfect pass to Sproils to ice the game with 2:50 left.
    Would-be 1st down inside Packers 25. 3 snaps, chip shot field goal.

Sproiles tried running before he caught it and dropped the ball.

However the bounty cheating Saints got the super bogus no fumble call and the no call offensive pass interference in the end zone.
    Try winning a game without Cheating, Aints.

But BR is right about Breeze rocking.

Thread Information