Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "You can forgive Parker for not thinking of the Spurs as contenders with Duncan getting older. As far as Parker has experienced, the only way he’s ever won a le is with Duncan as the main cog. Tony Parker knows nothing else.TP has yet to see a way that the Spurs have challenged for an NBA le without Duncan close to his dominating prime. And as Parker watches Duncan deteriorate physically game after game and season after season, the championship window in his head shuts and locks; the blinds lowered, curtains drawn closed. All that’s left is to turn out the light."

http://www.48minutesof .com/tony-...enders-anymore

This led to the FO getting Kawhi which saw the revival of the Spurs and win another chip. Which led to luring LA to the Spurs because we have Kawhi. Let's thank the frenchie for surrendering early.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "You can forgive Parker for not thinking of the Spurs as contenders with Duncan getting older. As far as Parker has experienced, the only way he’s ever won a le is with Duncan as the main cog. Tony Parker knows nothing else.TP has yet to see a way that the Spurs have challenged for an NBA le without Duncan close to his dominating prime. And as Parker watches Duncan deteriorate physically game after game and season after season, the championship window in his head shuts and locks; the blinds lowered, curtains drawn closed. All that’s left is to turn out the light."

This led to the FO getting Kawhi which saw the revival of the Spurs and win another chip. Which led to luring LA to the Spurs because we have Kawhi. Let's thank the frenchie for surrendering early.
    Lol!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker is a loser.

Go break a leg TP.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    In before the French contingent snitches to the mods to get this thread locked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In before the French contingent snitches to the mods to get this thread locked.
    One of them complained to the mods about discrimination against transexuals.

True story.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good schtick, bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And another one bites the dust.

Now if only I could get an Ignore List for real life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah yes dark times. Now tell me the one where he sends naughty texts to a former player's wife.

Oh the stories you tell Grandpa!

Poor op, living in the dark space. Nothing says "rent free" like holding onto a four year old article for warmth and giggles.

Oh and h/t Bruno for the translation

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you lose Eva Longoria?,,,thats the true white flag,,,,either you are a s bag sleeping with your teammates wifes or you don't want women anymore,,,,either way Parker is a snake in the grass and will never change. Its why he jumped the gun and says the Spurs le window had closed,,,Never trust a person from France,,,no backbone and no class.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you lose Eva Longoria?,,,thats the true white flag,,,,either you are a s bag sleeping with your teammates wifes or you don't want women anymore,,,,either way Parker is a snake in the grass and will never change. Its why he jumped the gun and says the Spurs le window had closed,,,Never trust a person from France,,,no backbone and no class.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey look. An anti-TP thread. Refreshing to see a different perspective from Spurs fans during this long off season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Player fan posting a thread obsessing over Parker?

Endless creativity from OP per par.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are people here really think that there is any shadow of a doubt op is not apalisoc and are giving him any benefit of doubt he's not??? Weird tbh...
    Last edited by kobyz; 08-19-2015 at 02:07 AM.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe because she's 40? Not even Mark Sanchez wifed that up She's had all types of in them walls and not one stuck around. Lose the belly fat and give it a try b..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of them complained to the mods about discrimination against transexuals.

True story.
    Must've been you, snitch.

By respect of his privacy, I won't reveal the content of some of the PM's I've received from a certain poster to take down some message of this thread but believe me when I said it was quite hilarious...

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe because she's 40? Not even Mark Sanchez wifed that up She's had all types of in them walls and not one stuck around. Lose the belly fat and give it a try b..
    He absolutely traded up. I'm no parker nut hugger but he's definitely in a better situation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eva is overrated as because she's a celeb. A large amount NBA players are with hotter women.

That said, TP is a total for that Brent Barry stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He absolutely traded up. I'm no parker nut hugger but he's definitely in a better situation.
    Yup, Eva looks like a grandma these days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh and h/t Bruno for the translation
    By respect of his privacy, I won't reveal the content of some of the PM's I've received from a certain poster to take down some message of this thread but believe me when I said it was quite hilarious...
    Is this Bruno a mod? I made two mistakes, I tried to fix the le of a thread but couldn't, also I wanted to vote Kawhi in a poll but voted Aldridge

Bruno can fix les and poll votes for me?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In other forums, the users can fix it, I can't do it because I don't have enough posts?

I can't do it until...what's the minimum number of posts required to be able to fix that?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Thread Information