My Team
    Oklahoma State Cowboys
    Post Count

COWBOY OFFENSE SWITCHING TO WIND POWER

STILLWATER - Following the lead of energy tycoon, oil mogul, and overlord of OSU athletics, T. Boone Pickens, the OSU football team recently announced a shift in focus for the Cowboy offense. Rather than a more traditional balance of running and passing courtesy of the spread offense, Mike Gundy and company are implementing a new strategy fueled purely by wind-power. Rather than attempting to move the ball down the field utilizing the strong arm of Zac Robinson, the sure hands of Dez Bryant, and the quick feet of Kendall Hunter, Gundy has opted to utilize only the power of air moving from a high pressure area to a low pressure area.

When asked about the controversial move a source close to the team stated that they feel the pros of the new offense (cleaner, more efficient, less reliance on foreign energy) outweigh the cons (untested, ridiculous, and utterly ing insane). Still an unproven technology, many in the industry have their doubts. But one thing everyone is sure of is that the new wind -powered offense will still be a more respected unit than the OSU defense.

Unsigned #1 Draft Pick RonMexico's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    This must have come from one of those un-funny satire sites that exist only in Stillwater or Tulsa.

My Team
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Post Count
    One of those "funny to their own but nobody else" type deals.

My Team
    Oklahoma State Cowboys
    Post Count
    Who said it was funny?

My Team
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Post Count
    None of us obviously.

Thread Information