Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBAs disrespect for Duncan / favoritism for such pussies as Paul.
    Wow.

No body else outraged over that call?

Ya i know overall Pop-Porker predictably sank the ship for us.
    But that farking call. We are tied 107-107 with the ball and a last shot for the win. Even one FT probably wins it.
    OT at worst.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow.

But that farking call. We are tied 107-107 with the ball and a last shot for the win. Even one FT probably wins it.
    OT at worst.
    I pointed this out earlier. We should have been in position to win the game or miss and it goes to over time.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Terrible call. Refs just wanted to help them win the game. Nobody makes that call unless they want to help that team.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought about this...and now know this was bought and paid for and I have proof... Every commercial during timeouts featured Blake Griffin or Chris Paul.. Nothing with a Spur. Who do you think the NBA wants to win? Does the NBA benefit more if the Clippers win? You beat your house they do.....Does it make a feel good story if they win it all with the racism scandal? The NBA is going to make sure they has a a happy ending because of what has transpired throughout the year. The Spurs have theirs now the NBA needs their paycheck and Happy Ending...Mark my words this is bought and paid for...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, I still put the loss more so on Porker than that call. Then there was the clock but either way, Porker ed it up for us.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, I still put the loss more so on Porker than that call. Then there was the clock but either way, Porker ed it up for us.
    Most of the blame goes to Enrique, but that call was bad too.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't like it but I understand it. Got to give room to land.

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if it was a foul, the refs generally swallow their whistles that late. That's what pissed me off. You know they've let contact worse than that go in all the other games. Just disguisting. But as it's always said, one play doesn't win/lose a game. Spurs should have showed they wanted it a long time ago

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't the whistle come after he bricked it anyway?

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't the whistle come after he bricked it anyway?
    It was a late whistle. Just can't seem to come up with enough reasons to be pissed/depressed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Terrible call, but they gave the Spurs the whistle immediately on the subsequent play..it may have been a legit foul vs. Tim, but it was clear that they were going to give the make-up call to the Spurs, ASAP..

Refs weren't to blame, Spurs had a 3-point lead and the ball with 2:30 left and blew it..regardless, though, one of the best series' of all-time, no shame in losing like that, these were 2 of the 3 best teams in the league, probably..

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Im sorry, but this is disgraceful. The better team always wins. Spurs were the media darlings, clippers won. Dont take that away from LAC. Respect the results. U guys have 5 chips dont rob us of this

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't wait till NBA officiating report to come out on that one. Whoever called the foul shouldn't call another big game the rest of the playoffs.

For now, let's go Lebron. I used to despise him, but would love to see him win it again and push away these other pretenders. If not him, I'm fine with the Clips as Paul is chronically underrated and Blake is unstoppable (until Cerde guards him). Would go for Memphis but they stand no chance with Conley looking like he just fought Mike Tyson.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im sorry, but this is disgraceful. The better team always wins. Spurs were the media darlings, clippers won. Dont take that away from LAC. Respect the results. U guys have 5 chips dont rob us of this
    The call was pathetic. The refs waited until it was rebounded to call it. Non-existent foul, clear flop and zero contact. In crunch time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the legit thing to be pissed is clock that made them see our play
    that was absolute bs

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't makeup call chris paul fts with tim duncan fts. Plus that took the last possession away from us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because that call Duncan and Green also didn't challenge Paul more on the last play, they afraid from another call...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The call was pathetic. The refs waited until it was rebounded to call it. Non-existent foul, clear flop and zero contact. In crunch time.
    This, the waiting to see if it missed tells you everything you need to know about the game being rigged

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We got that silly Manu shooting foul though. So it was not good officiating but Paul hit crazy big shots without ref help. Spurs never had a man step up and say, I'll win this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow.

OT at worst.
    You know what somebody has to post that on twitter to get their attention that we know the was favoritism :. Obviously there was no foul. Their bodies were a half a meter apart. Duncan's hands did not touch Paul

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The no call on the loose ball against CP3 when we were 5 up costs us big time.

But sportsmanship demands we must take our hat off to CP3, wot a game from him tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ESPN's Skip Bayless sure was...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs didn't get calls all series long, the refs were with the clippers especially after doc crying, clippers complain hard to the refs and it win them the series...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And don't forget doc was crying again in the interview right before the start of the 4th. Amazing they still reward this .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the blame should be put on parker's ass, freethrows, and danny green not being able to hit a fukin jump shot all series.

Thread Information