Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol ppl think that guy is the next great star ..
    hes an overrated bust and Kuzma is already better and will have the better career

dont @ me

he also spells his name stupid af. Jayson? Foh

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    laker fan is the last person who should be talking about drafting overrated busts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kuzma ain't better. They're both overrated, at least.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    laker fan is the last person who should be talking about drafting overrated busts
    Says the “sonics” fan ������

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think longterm he will be better than Mitc or anyone else from that class.. But he Is overrated. Some were projecting him as a top 10 player already

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    a couple bad plays by JT at the end there tonight

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    even fultz is shooting better than this

kob sabotaging the celtics. salute

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You can at least see the potential in Tatum. On the other hand, Jaylen Brown is a flat out chucker but some people talk about him like he is this great prospect.

4-17 vs Utah tonight, down 20 but staring down Gobert after a dunk

Just saw a bit of an interview where he said he was gonna have 5 rings by the time he's 28. By the time he's 28, he's gonna be chucking up in Sacramento, that's a more realistic scenario

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You can at least see the potential in Tatum. On the other hand, Jaylen Brown is a flat out chucker but some people talk about him like he is this great prospect.

4-17 vs Utah tonight, down 20 but staring down Gobert after a dunk

Just saw a bit of an interview where he said he was gonna have 5 rings by the time he's 28. By the time he's 28, he's gonna be chucking up in Sacramento, that's a more realistic scenario
    yeah, dude and rozier will not finish the season with the celtics. ainge selling high.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the ass hurt in this thread

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Is Kyrie holding Tatum back?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It amazes me how brazen the tweets of these organization sometimes are these days. They make it very personal. Needlessly, imo.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    even fultz is shooting better than this

kob sabotaging the celtics. salute
    ya Kobe made him worse. I love it

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fultz stat line 8.9 pts, 4.1 reb, 3.6 asts
    Fultz 2-5 FG tonight for 7 pts.

I had figured he was putting up all-star numbers based on a tweet like that.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fultz pretty much sucks for a #1 pick. Those stats are solid for a late first or an early second rounder.

Tatum so far hasn't show any improvements from last year. I think Hayward is the biggest problem in that team and should be traded.

I'lll teach u to be happy StinkyWeezleteats's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was just about to post this. Thanks, bruh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fultz pretty much sucks for a #1 pick. Those stats are solid for a late first or an early second rounder.

Tatum so far hasn't show any improvements from last year. I think Hayward is the biggest problem in that team and should be traded.
    Doesn't Hayward make like $33 million a year or something? He's not going anywhere. I'm not even sure he was worth that money before the injury.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't Hayward make like $33 million a year or something? He's not going anywhere. I'm not even sure he was worth that money before the injury.
    Clean cut white boy who can play some basketball? You bet. Gotta fill the baseline seats somehow.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yea, he'll make almost 100M in the next 3 years. Also, his last year is a player option. LOL Celtics

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ainge still robbed Philly. Tatum is better than Fultz and Ball, and the Celts have yet another first round draft pick coming.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    a couple bad plays by JT at the end there tonight
    And that's OK part of his development still think he the best player of that draft... Doesnt mean he is not overrated..right now... But will be a star in time. He is young for a 2nd year guy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ainge still robbed Philly. Tatum is better than Fultz and Ball, and the Celts have yet another first round draft pick coming.
    Tatum is good. He's not the surefire superstar all the Beantown wads were making him out to be. Drafts are crap shoots. Meanwhile, Rozier and especially Brown are looking much worse than people expected. The jury is out on Fultz. Ball has some skills but probably needs to get moved. Brooklyn pulled a guy who's better than all of them, meanwhile, in Caris LaVert, late in the first round.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tatum is most definitely overrated. Less so than Ball or Kuzma though.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I agree with you

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If Hayward needs to be traded, that doesn't say much for Tatum. Hayward is a willing passer and creator. He spreads the floor as well. He's not going to find a better fellow wing.

Thread Information