Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rep. Bill Pascrell (D-N.J.) called on Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas to resign on Thursday after news that his wife, Virginia “Ginni” Thomas, emailed with conservative lawyer John Eastman, who was central in former President Trump’s efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election.

In a statement on Thursday, Pascrell said Thomas “cannot possibly be seen as a neutral actor,” labeling him “a corrupt jurist.” .........

...Pascrell, in his statement, referenced reports of Thomas “conspiring” with Trump and his allies while also noting that Clarence Thomas had heard 2020 election-related cases before the Supreme Court.

The high court has handed down at least 10 rulings regarding the 2020 election. Among the most notable was a January decision allowing the Jan. 6 panel to obtain White House records from the Trump administration.

Thomas was the only justice to dissent the decision.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3...-with-eastman/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good luck with that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good luck with that
    No doubt it won't happen.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You will grow old, gray and you will die before that ever happens.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they didnt make Ginsberg resign then no judge should ever resign for anything,,,,Ginsberg blatantly attack Trump any chance she got and a judge is suppose to be impartial. No other judge on the Supreme Court has ever slandered a president until Ginsberg with Trump.

If Donald Trump wins the presidential election, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is clear: She’s out.
    "Time for us to move to New Zealand," Ginsburg told the New York Times’s Adam Liptak in a story published Sunday, a joking remark she said she borrowed from her late husband. A Trump presidency, she went on, would be too horrible to contemplate: "I can’t imagine what [the Supreme Court] would be — I can’t imagine what the country would be — with Donald Trump as our president."

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they didnt make Ginsberg resign then no judge should ever resign for anything,,,,Ginsberg blatantly attack Trump any chance she got and a judge is suppose to be impartial. No other judge on the Supreme Court has ever slandered a president until Ginsberg with Trump.

If Donald Trump wins the presidential election, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is clear: She’s out.
    "Time for us to move to New Zealand," Ginsburg told the New York Times’s Adam Liptak in a story published Sunday, a joking remark she said she borrowed from her late husband. A Trump presidency, she went on, would be too horrible to contemplate: "I can’t imagine what [the Supreme Court] would be — I can’t imagine what the country would be — with Donald Trump as our president."
    Welp Trump WAS our president and a miserable failure.
    Thats different than INSISTING Biden did not win the election.
    Meth head hemi: Do you believe Trump won the 2020 election?

If you do, you should let it be known.
    Can’t imagine and did not

Do you understand the difference?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp Trump WAS our president and a miserable failure.
    Thats different than INSISTING Biden did not win the election.
    Meth head hemi: Do you believe Trump won the 2020 election?

If you do, you should let it be known.
    Can’t imagine and did not

Do you understand the difference?
    She said all this before he was even president but running for the office which made it even worse,,,she was trying to influence a presidential election,,,,,jesus christ,,,,you democrats on here are beyond in stupid and you wonder why i dont stick around and debate,,,,,do any of you EVER get anything factually right?,,,, and tell me how bad Trump was compared to bidens presidency, dumbass,,,,,lmao

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She said all this before he was even president but running for the office which made it even worse,,,she was trying to influence a presidential election,,,,,jesus christ,,,,you democrats on here are beyond in stupid and you wonder why i dont stick around and debate,,,,,do any of you EVER get anything factually right?,,,, and tell me how bad Trump was compared to bidens presidency, dumbass,,,,,lmao
    Democrat… ?
    You are a dictator worshipper.

Did Trump win the 2020 election fk stick? Tell the board.

You don’t debate because you have turnip for brains. Let’s be honest here….
    And no you fkn idiot, she messaged this stupid AFTER the election.
    You fckn can’t read. Jan 6 and all the dumbassery was AFTER the election.
    She messaged Mark Meadows AFTER the election.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bump cause he forgot about this free $500K vacation.

The first trip, reimbursed by Crow and his wife, Cathy, occurred July 12, 2019, in Bali, Indonesia. Thomas indicated that he was a guest of the couple and was reimbursed for food and lodging at a hotel.

ProPublica first reported on the trip to Indonesia, writing that Thomas and his wife, Ginni, vacationed with the Crows for “nine days of island-hopping in a volcanic archipelago on a superyacht staffed by a coterie of attendants and a private chef.” The cost of the trip would have exceeded $500,000 for the Thomases, according to ProPublica, but the bill was covered by Crow.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court...e-revelations/

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Actually, she nailed it.

The convicted felon has never stopped committing crimes and has polluted the usa so much that his corrupt party is now ok with a convicted felon/rapist/traitor as president.

The scotus is now able to come out of their closet and fly insurrection flags, openly take bribes in the millions, and refuse to recuse for cases of their insurrectionist cult leader.

She might be rolling in her grave as we speak...but she absolutely nailed it!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bump cause he forgot about this free $500K vacation.

The first trip, reimbursed by Crow and his wife, Cathy, occurred July 12, 2019, in Bali, Indonesia. Thomas indicated that he was a guest of the couple and was reimbursed for food and lodging at a hotel.

ProPublica first reported on the trip to Indonesia, writing that Thomas and his wife, Ginni, vacationed with the Crows for “nine days of island-hopping in a volcanic archipelago on a superyacht staffed by a coterie of attendants and a private chef.” The cost of the trip would have exceeded $500,000 for the Thomases, according to ProPublica, but the bill was covered by Crow.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court...e-revelations/
    You ain't turnin' Thomas. We never punish a proud Black man in America. Ever. It's our religion.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Actually, she nailed it.

The convicted felon has never stopped committing crimes and has polluted the usa so much that his corrupt party is now ok with a convicted felon/rapist/traitor as president.

The scotus is now able to come out of their closet and fly insurrection flags, openly take bribes in the millions, and refuse to recuse for cases of their insurrectionist cult leader.

She might be rolling in her grave as we speak...but she absolutely nailed it!
    It's that free country thing, Homer, don't you know.

You had your chance with RBG, but we're too busy chasing Trump around with a battleaxe trying to cut his off. What'd Trump do?

Packed that in' SC like a boss.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bump cause he forgot several other free trips, that we know of. Being so forgetful should be reason enough for dismissal from bench.

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas took at least three additional trips funded by billionaire benefactor Harlan Crow that the conservative justice failed to disclose, the Democratic chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee said on Thursday.

Crow, a Texas businessman and Republican donor, disclosed details about the justice's travel between 2017 and 2021 in response to a Judiciary Committee vote last November to authorize subpoenas to Crow and Leonard Leo, another influential conservative figure, according to Senator Durbin.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bump cause he forgot several other free trips, that we know of. Being so forgetful should be reason enough for dismissal from bench.

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas took at least three additional trips funded by billionaire benefactor Harlan Crow that the conservative justice failed to disclose, the Democratic chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee said on Thursday.

Crow, a Texas businessman and Republican donor, disclosed details about the justice's travel between 2017 and 2021 in response to a Judiciary Committee vote last November to authorize subpoenas to Crow and Leonard Leo, another influential conservative figure, according to Senator Durbin.
    The Black woman, she did bad as well, Effy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ It’s a one way street
    That’s (D)ifferent

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ It’s a one way street
    That’s (D)ifferent
    Oh you mean like Hunter

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh you mean like Hunter
    Trump did that.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If he resigns it will be in February 2025 for Black History month and he'll be replaced by a young black conservative magattorney/judge by Trump and a GOP senate majority after loser fake moderates like Jon Tester and Sherrod Brown go down.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If he resigns it will be in February 2025 for Black History month and he'll be replaced by a young black conservative magattorney/judge by Trump and a GOP senate majority after loser fake moderates like Jon Tester and Sherrod Brown go down.

UNT, sneakin' back in.

You damn poontanger, you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol at all the tolerant dip regressives who deep down are more racist than the Jim Crow era... You know who you dumb s are! I bet yall wanted to give Byrd's eulogy yourselves instead of the Big Guy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol at all the tolerant dip regressives who deep down are more racist than the Jim Crow era... You know who you dumb s are! I bet yall wanted to give Byrd's eulogy yourselves instead of the Big Guy.
    kori, testifyin'. Friday afternoon.

kori

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The problem here is accountability. I refuse to all over anyone's rights to be friends with whomever they want, even a supreme court justice who could possibly be swayed - even if you believe everyone's first and best interest is only their own, you can't control people without reaping the whirlwind of consequences behind it. But that said, how can you refuse to be accountable for these gifts? In a free nation with an open press and speech, such a thing (not disclosing your gifts from billionaires) is anathema to a reasonable discussion about how the SCOTUS interprets law.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ It’s a one way street
    That’s (D)ifferent

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The problem here is accountability. I refuse to all over anyone's rights to be friends with whomever they want, even a supreme court justice who could possibly be swayed - even if you believe everyone's first and best interest is only their own, you can't control people without reaping the whirlwind of consequences behind it. But that said, how can you refuse to be accountable for these gifts? In a free nation with an open press and speech, such a thing (not disclosing your gifts from billionaires) is anathema to a reasonable discussion about how the SCOTUS interprets law.
    Horse , 0. You're sick and tired of having the SC numbered against ya. Now you want to be fair and square. Now. Before when you had the con, you didn't give a about the other side being short. You just a kept skinnin' and grinnin' because you held serve.

And you dumb asses let RBG die. All you had to do is put her on life support...we'd take a fit, it'd go into the courts and take months if not a year or more to come to a head.

Then you figured Trump won't know his ass from a hole in the ground about choosing SC judges. And frankly he doesn't. Asked 'em point blank about abortion, didn't dance around, or, give two s about decorum. "I just need an answer on the abortion. I want to kill it. Will you kill it if I hire you, honest now. Yes, or, no. Hurry, I got lunch waitin' and the Honeymooners?"

Got the answer he wanted and voila. He stacked the court with ringers.

Trump did that.

Same mistake back in '90 with Bork. You wouldn't leave him alone till you ran 'em off, the fatso. , he's been dead 10 years. What'd we stick you with then?...Thomas.

Don't fret, 0, you'll have the con again and then you can Lord it over us...and be a big shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Horse , 0. You're sick and tired of having the SC numbered against ya. Now you want to be fair and square. Now. Before when you had the con, you didn't give a about the other side being short. You just a kept skinnin' and grinnin' because you held serve.

And you dumb asses let RBG die. All you had to do is put her on life support...we'd take a fit, it'd go into the courts and take months if not a year or more to come to a head.

Then you figured Trump won't know his ass from a hole in the ground about choosing SC judges. And frankly he doesn't. Asked 'em point blank about abortion, didn't dance around, or, give two s about decorum. "I just need an answer on the abortion. I want to kill it. Will you kill it if I hire you, honest now. Yes, or, no. Hurry, I got lunch waitin' and the Honeymooners?"

Got the answer he wanted and voila. He stacked the court with ringers.

Trump did that.

Same mistake back in '90 with Bork. You wouldn't leave him alone till you ran 'em off, the fatso. , he's been dead 10 years. What'd we stick you with then?...Thomas.

Don't fret, 0, you'll have the con again and then you can Lord it over us...and be a big shot.
    As long as it serves your self-interest, as the SCOTUS does for you currently, it must be good. But how does Clarence Thomas getting gifts you'll never see a penny of interest you? That's what I really want to know.

Thread Information