My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    The Book on Patrick Mahomes:

He'll scramble around in the pocket if he has to. He'll fire the ball out quick when he has to. If he has to change his arm angle to find a way to work into a receiver, he will.He just comes up with unorthodox ways to produce and that's something that you have to like from a playmaking standpoint."*-Scout.com national recruiting analyst Greg Powers' analysis of Mahomes after witnessing him amass over 650 yards and seven scores in his final high school game.*

.................Patrick is the king of the, 'Oh, no, what is he doing--Yes! Go score!' play. Mahomes was a fiery leader who sat at the core of Whitehouse's football, baseball, and basketball teams. He was Whitehouse's best player in all three sports, easily. He willed his team to playoff wins (last year's first- and second-round victories) and regular-season comebacks (such as 2013 vs. Carthage and John Tyler). Patrick is simply one of the best compe ors I've ever covered."*-Scout Midlands recruiting analyst Gabe Brooks, who covered Mahomes extensively for ETSN.com prior to joining Scout

http://texastech.scout.com/
    He may be starting Saturday....

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    if it's in manhattan, i'll give the edge to k-state but i'm still not sure what to make of the wildcats.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I think a disciplined team like Kst should have little trouble with sloppy Tech

A game similar to the Arky outcome seems about right

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Lol RaiderPower/Scout already throwing some dirt on Webb.

......Going into this season Kingsbury heaped copious praise on Webb. Has Kingsbury finally seen enough to convince himself that he was wrong? Is he so certain he was wrong that he is willing to cast Webb aside as Tech’s quarterback of the future?*I do not believe Webb will be benched for the West Virginia game. But I do believe the hook will come quickly if Webb throws interceptions and misses open receivers. And if Kingsbury yanks Webb,*Patrick Mahomeswill likely be Tech’s quarterback for the remainder of the season. Time is running out on Davis Webb.*

http://texastech.scout.com/
    ridiculous knee jerk article

Post Count
    Ruffin McNeil could be a good hire.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Ruffin McNeil could be a good hire.
    For who?

Post Count
    For some P5 schools looking for a new coach, especially a ACC program. Wasn't he the Pirate's DC a few years back? He's done a good job at ECU.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    TT...................

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    For some P5 schools looking for a new coach, especially a ACC program. Wasn't he the Pirate's DC a few years back? He's done a good job at ECU.
    Sure but neither Tech nor KSt are looking. Is LSU?

Post Count
    Sure but neither Tech nor KSt are looking. Is LSU?
    They might after the season since they're gonna struggle badly the rest of the way, but they would look for a coach who's already proven in a P5 conference like Saban and Miles.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    They might after the season since they're gonna struggle badly the rest of the way, but they would look for a coach who's already proven in a P5 conference like Saban and Miles.
    So LSU is out.

can't see KSt hiring anyone anytime soon.

Tech signed Kliff through 2020 and passed on Ruff when they had the chance.....probably due to his ties to Leach.

Ruff is an alum of East Carolina so I think he's happy there.

Moot discussion, tbh.

Thread Information